GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Whats on your Christmas/Holiday list?

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
Yooooooo.

So my Mother gives me call the other day. "Honeyyy what are some things you would want for Christmas?"

Well I've been over the ideas of major gift giving for some years now. Usually I'll just get stuff for my family and treat myself to a few small toys.

So what do you guys plan on getting for this holiday season?

I'm looking at the new P3Cars VIDI gauge with the red/white display.

Also looking into some smaller mods, maybe some stainless steel brake lines or the Tyrol Stiffening kit.

Anyone else?

jbondbmw

Ready to race!
I want to ask for either OEM LED tails or a GTD steering wheel. I just can't make up my mind which one I want more.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
now that i have a mk7, here's the list for the car:
- GoFastBits DV+ (mk6 has same dv)
- VWR Springs
- Tint
- Injen Intake
- P3 boost gauge
(likely an ecstuning or modded euros etc. gift card, i hope to god that happens)

other:
- couple flannels, i only have one lol
- new pair of shoes (adidas, sperry or vans)
- Nixon watch, particularly polished black analog.
- Perhaps a new snowboard as I'm considering going back since 4 years. or at least snowboard pants is fine enough.
- that's about it from this point

Bouse

Ready to race!
my fiance is getting me oneperfectdose led taillights, my parents are getting me a black forest industries shift knob, my sister is getting me the deautokey led interior set. gonna be good.

sskamboj

Ready to race!
mostly little things... brown or black loafers, everyday watch, that's about it really. last year the family gave me cash for car mod money lol.

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion
I want my f*ckin' promotion at work that is long overdue...that would be the perfect x-mas gift

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
If i could just simply win a small $100,000 cash prize after taxes id be fine with that for Christmas.

sijray21

Go Kart Newbie
Revo just released their seasonal sale (25% off and 35% off for switching tunes), so that may be on my list. Euro light switch in anticipation of OEM LED Tails.

for non-car stuff:
I wanted AC:Unity + PS4, but Ubisoft decided to punt on testing as it's buggy as hell according to reviews. I'm thinking a crank-based power meter for my road bike.

Krog29

Ready to race!
^ x2