GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Route 33 Canyon Run

Aphix

Go Kart Champion
ALL:

Moving meet point to VONS, across the street from Ojai gas.

VONS
1125 Maricopa Hwy
Ojai, CA 93023

United States
Map

Good idea PRND!

Last edited:

Kellogg

I've been wanting to take route 33 for a while and it would be nice to put some faces to names that I've been lurking around for the last and change.

If I can get out of San Diego in time to make it to the meet-up spot then I'm in. Hopefully my love of driving will win out over my love of sleep.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
I've been wanting to take route 33 for a while and it would be nice to put some faces to names that I've been lurking around for the last and change.

If I can get out of San Diego in time to make it to the meet-up spot then I'm in. Hopefully my love of driving will win out over my love of sleep.

Definitely try to make it out, it would be a lot of fun. :w00t:

Also John's gonna ride with me against his own will.... so you can put his name down.

untotenmk6

Ready to race!
Always wanted to do a run like this! Im almost positive I'll make it, I'll probably be all the way in the back since im not familiar with this route! Lol

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Always wanted to do a run like this! Im almost positive I'll make it, I'll probably be all the way in the back since im not familiar with this route! Lol

Don't worry, If i'm not mistaken 90% of us have never driven this route myself included. It'll be a ton of fun discovering a new road.

Aphix

Go Kart Champion
I have too much to do this weekend. Won't be able to do the cruise [emoji53] but I'll likely make it out to meet you guys in the morning. It's not far from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

noo! dont be fatty! don't worry, we will do another.

awesome to have you join us!

Don't worry, If i'm not mistaken 90% of us have never driven this route myself included. It'll be a ton of fun discovering a new road.

yeah, I think this is going to be new for a lot of us. this will be a lot of fun

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
I have too much to do this weekend. Won't be able to do the cruise [emoji53] but I'll likely make it out to meet you guys in the morning. It's not far from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yooooooooooooo.

Bailing like that last minute and stuff.

Nah, now it's just required that you make it to the next one. :thumbsup:

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Really wanna do this but I don't trust my car hah
Why, what's wrong with it? Unless the car has chronic problems like overheating or tune-related driveability issues, you should be fine.

I expect some spirited driving, but nothing extreme. We're just running a great driving road, taking pictures and hanging out.