GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Official California Spotted Thread!**

Aphix

Go Kart Champion
I hope to spot you guys at the next route 33 run!

TheGreatFrankus

Spotted a Candy White Mk6

Candy White GTI in Whittier near a Weinerschnitzel on Beverly Blvd and Norwalk Blvd. You had black wheels couldn't tell what kind but you had dark R LED tails and smoked sidemarkers, you tured left onto Norwalk, I was sitting at the Chevron in the CSG GTI. Not sure if you noticed me but before I could say what's up my homies started talking to me. Nice ride if you see this:w00t:

Green_GTi

Ready to race!
We still need to do a BBQ or something.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
How about Dickies on Ventura Blvd, East of Topanga Canyon, North side of the street?

Sent from the ether.

ws6616

Ready to race!
What should I do next? I just went stage 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

go stage 2!!
jk
now you should enjoy your stage 2, then slowly do suspension, brake, chassis upgrades, tires, and led tail. do those in any order you like.
i just got my stage 1 last week, but i did my suspension and intake a long time ago. and now i just need to get that dv spacer for that pssshhhhhhh sound hahaha
and yes, i do realize that after i went stage 1 i drive like a maniac. but that's not my fault though... car's too fast and responsive ahahaha

Green_GTi

Ready to race!
Motor 4 Toys Car Show

Sent from the ether.

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
In Santa Clarita on whites canyon. Looked like Miro wheels too or something similar.

Green_GTi

Ready to race!
I was there in my shadow blue mk6 with the oil slick windshield banner.
I was there near the Owensmouth side of the lot.

I got there way too early... Yawn.

Sent from the ether.

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
Really low CW GTI with black wheels, black spoiler, and LED tails. Coming off the 5 and going into Stevenson Ranch

Last edited:

Aphix

Go Kart Champion

spotted yesterday on the 5 south bound.. :thumbsup:

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Those guys drove like a-holes. :p

Seriously, they blew right past me! *shakes fist in air*
PS: I cringed hard at that sand storm, I hope you guys made it out without any damage to the cars.

Last edited: