GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB catless downpipe

Scottozzieo

Whats up guys, this is my 1st post here. As the title says i am looking for catless downpipe for my 2013 GTI. I dont have a ton to spend, but am looking to drop around 200. Willing to pick up if somewhat local as well (Im from NY). LMK what you got, thanks!

spenny02

Ready to race!
Whats up guys, this is my 1st post here. As the title says i am looking for catless downpipe for my 2013 GTI. I dont have a ton to spend, but am looking to drop around 200. Willing to pick up if somewhat local as well (Im from NY). LMK what you got, thanks!
With that price range you should get on ebay or Amazon and get a god speed catless down pipe. It's a good product for the price, especially if you have a ccta engine.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

TRBO FRK

Ready to race!
Ill be putting up a catless downpipe. It's a godspeed catless downpipe, notched to fit to the turbo. Shipping might be to expensive considering your all the way in New York and I'm in California.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
are you CCTA or CBFA?

If your CCTA ive been real happy with Beluga Racing. My exhaust has held up great. Was shipped quick and wrapped pretty well too(everything individually bubble wrapped with large and small bubble wrap.) Mine bolted up with no issue what soever (i didnt install i had a general mechanic do it and he said it went through with no issues)

Plus for $184 shipped brand new its hard to beat.

I bought the entire exhaust for like 500 something but if you just want the downpipe here is the link.
Do some research also but ive been happy with it.
http://belugaracing.com/product/bel...-gti-2-0t-mkvi-3-ccta-downpipe-down-pipe-mk6/

przemek_vw

I might be taking my godspeed downpipe off this week and probably going to sell it, if you're interested I'm located in CT

spenny02

Ready to race!
If you do not have the extra breather on your intake then you are ccta. You can also check in the trunk under the spare tire stuff, There is a sticker that has engine code on it. I think it may be in your owners manual too.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Thanks fo the help. I believe I am CCTA. My car is from jersey. Is there a quick way I can check to see what I have?

And for those with a aftermarket intake... the CBFA has a little filter as well something close to this