GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Now I'm bummed

AzWildcat04

Passed Driver's Ed
The car I wanted is now gone, FML (CW 4 door DSG Autobahn). I cant seem to find another in all of southern Cali. When will the 2012's come out? Maybe I should just wait...

FNR32

Ready to race!
12's should be out later this year I think.

AzWildcat04

Passed Driver's Ed
Could be a sign?

The Golf R should be here later this year ;)

True, but there is no way I'm shifting gears anymore. Its been 8 years of a manuals, I'm done. So no R for me:(

550 Born

Passed Driver's Ed
The car I wanted is now gone, FML (CW 4 door DSG Autobahn). I cant seem to find another in all of southern Cali. When will the 2012's come out? Maybe I should just wait...

I was looking for a 2011 GTi CW 2 door, manual Autobahn, not one in CA. Dealer located one in the pre production line at the factory and secured it for me. Production date is 4/25 with dealer deliver 6/25. The 2012's will be late summer, early fall from what the factory stated. I was considering waiting for the 2012 but after being told that time frame I decided to take the 2011. You should really look at Northern CA dealer, I know that there are some CW 4 Drs autobahn's out here, I came across them looking for my CW 2 dr

550 Born

AzWildcat04

Passed Driver's Ed
I'll look into it, thanks! These are really hard to come by for some reason.

AzWildcat04

Passed Driver's Ed
I was looking for a 2011 GTi CW 2 door, manual Autobahn, not one in CA. Dealer located one in the pre production line at the factory and secured it for me. Production date is 4/25 with dealer deliver 6/25. The 2012's will be late summer, early fall from what the factory stated. I was considering waiting for the 2012 but after being told that time frame I decided to take the 2011. You should really look at Northern CA dealer, I know that there are some CW 4 Drs autobahn's out here, I came across them looking for my CW 2 dr

550 Born

Which dealer? I just looked online but did'nt see anything.

AzWildcat04

Passed Driver's Ed
A dealer by my house just a got a UG 4 door DSG Autobahn. I think im gonna do it. I can't wait for white. You really cant go wrong with any color, its a great car.

FNR32

Ready to race!
A dealer by my house just a got a UG 4 door DSG Autobahn. I think im gonna do it. I can't wait for white. You really cant go wrong with any color, its a great car.

If there is a certain color you want, wait for it. Do not settle when you're paying this kind of money for a car.

AzWildcat04

Passed Driver's Ed
If there is a certain color you want, wait for it. Do not settle when you're paying this kind of money for a car.

I wouldn't call it settling, but just considering another color I hadn't thought of. I want to see what it looks like in person.