GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Awesome photos throughout the catalog... HOWEVER deezalgate photo is a joke though. Reasoning : 90%^=single occupant drivers commute in an suv/truck in america 5 days a week per factual statistics.

You have Amazon Prime? Looks like they are all available there.
Ill check here tonight and report back here tomorrow sir, thank you EJ!
That's cool, I love National Geographic. Been a subscriber for years.
Awesome content, the company as a whole though is a bit touchy.
Dang it's cold in Chicago.
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
laughable yeah
It's not that bad. I wouldn't want to be outside working on cars though.
per 2015 - " we're going through a polar vortex"

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Beer in bed with a heating pad and netflix. Whats for lunch?

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
It's a balmy 73 degrees in my house and I'm not wearing pants.

Not bad. 73 in here too. Cold tho. Bedroom is easily 5-10 degrees cooler than rest of place. Window has a terrible seal on it. You can feel air drafting through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Not bad. 73 in here too. Cold tho. Bedroom is easily 5-10 degrees cooler than rest of place. Window has a terrible seal on it. You can feel air drafting through.

I love a cold room for sleeping, just need to double up on the blankets.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion

This. I used an insulation/seal kit on my window in the bedroom. It helped a lot, until my cat found it and ripped a hole in it. Gotta redo it soon. Duck can do it!

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion

It’s not bad when I fall asleep, but I wake up freezing!

This. I used an insulation/seal kit on my window in the bedroom. It helped a lot, until my cat found it and ripped a hole in it. Gotta redo it soon. Duck can do it!

Not bad. Saved that link [emoji1303]. May do this weekend.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
It’s not bad when I fall asleep, but I wake up freezing!

Not bad. Saved that link [emoji1303]. May do this weekend.

It helps a lot. Totally worth it. I think I paid like 8 bucks for it at walmart.

Jaber

Modero
It's a balmy 73 degrees in my house and I'm not wearing pants.

Oh wow, 73 would be too hot for us lol. At least in the main floor.

Oh wow, same here, kind of. Our 2nd floor is at least 5-7 degrees colder than the downstairs. Builder grade windows amrite?

Cold room, ton of blankets, skin on skin contact, awww yeah.

This morning I had to decide between slamming on my brakes and risking the Subbie rear ending me or just let jesus take the wheel. I let jesus take the wheel and the squirrel didn't make the right call, heard a thump. RIP squirrel.

Jaber

Modero

I grew up in a basement apartment, in the winter it was cold as balls. The landlord didn't want to replace the windows, so my dad would make his own insulation/seal kit, with stuff from the shop. 6/6, would recommend.

Status
Not open for further replies.