GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Work let us know at the last minute that they were going to have to lay off 10 people next week. They are finally updating their inventory system. So I am not going back to work until the 16th. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Yep.

Our master bedroom is above my garage. It's generally the coolest room in the house, temp-wise. I added a natural gas heater in the garage and run it in the winter to help keep things warm. I also updated to insulated garage doors. I think the garage doors made the biggest difference. Heater OFF it's ~52 degrees in the garage. Heater on the lowest setting, it's ~58. I can get it up into the upper 60s pretty quickly in there. I usually just leave it on the lowest setting and then have a floor fan aimed up at the ceiling to circulate the air. Otherwise the ceiling is like 75 degrees and the rest of the garage is in the low 50s.

I'd put a ceiling fan in the garage but the wife has been bugging me to put one in the master... so if I do one, I have to do them both. And I don't want to do both.

Love that honey-do logic lol

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Work let us know at the last minute that they were going to have to lay off 10 people next week. They are finally updating their inventory system. So I am not going back to work until the 16th. [emoji16]

Ouch. That sucks

Phur

Autocross Champion
I volunteered since we can afford it. With it being this close to the holidays it put most people in a really shitty position. At least I was able to reduce the mandated list to 9. The best part is the manager knew for a month and forgot to tell the supervisors.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
I volunteered since we can afford it. With it being this close to the holidays it put most people in a really shitty position. At least I was able to reduce the mandated list to 9. The best part is the manager knew for a month and forgot to tell the supervisors.

Wow. That’s mighty big of you and selfless [emoji1303][emoji1303]

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

Good on you. Sucks for others esp so close to the holidays.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Not really. Being free and clear, I can just absorb stuff like that without really feeling it. I’m not going to hate being off for a week.

And this is NOT holiday spirit bullshit! I really hate Christmas. I don’t understand why people can’t behave appropriately all year.

Status
Not open for further replies.