GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

radiator leak maybe

Jacohar

my 2009 golf 6 gti has a water leak it looks like it may be the radiator that started leaking or so its not leaking a lot but its not leaking slow as well its at the left side of the car and i have water inside the bumper as well , on that small belly plat thats on te bumper does any one els have or had this problem as well please let me know

zrickety

The Fixer
I had this problem a couple years ago, leaking at the seam on the side of the radiator. Just replace it, not too difficult. I went with a Nissens unit, it's held up great.

Tony48

Go Kart Champion
I had this problem a couple years ago, leaking at the seam on the side of the radiator. Just replace it, not too difficult. I went with a Nissens unit, it's held up great.
Be aware if you are CBFA you must buy an OEM radiator that has the G611 Radiator Identification Sensor if you want to pass emissions or prevent a constant CEL. The sensor is a small black box that attaches to the front side of the radiator.

yannzter

my 2009 golf 6 gti has a water leak it looks like it may be the radiator that started leaking or so its not leaking a lot but its not leaking slow as well its at the left side of the car and i have water inside the bumper as well , on that small belly plat thats on te bumper does any one els have or had this problem as well please let me know
Yess I have that but tiny bit. Still I feel you

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk