GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Lol did you just say Chick-fil-A has good morals? Being openly against gay people?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phur

Autocross Champion
It is very uncomfortable at work pretty much all of the time, because of how incredibly racist, sexist and homophobic they are and go unchecked. I don’t understand why people can’t just get along. People should be judged only on their own shit.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
CFA MEME.jpg

Phur

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I need a new front bumper. :mad:

Phur

Autocross Champion
What happened?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Dad just hit it with his truck. It's a little deformed. It's not very much, but I don't think there's anyway it'll go back to it's original shape. Definitely needs paint.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Damn that sucks! With it being your dad I imagine insurance is perhaps not the route that you want to go.

Phur

Autocross Champion
I always try to find the silver lining... edition 35 or golf R bumper? FMIC?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I always try to find the silver lining... edition 35 or golf R bumper? FMIC?

lol, I'm looking at my options now...I don't think I could find an ed 35 at a price I'd be willing to pay. ECS is the only store I could find with it and it says ships apr 2019, so that's not happening.

I found an oem golf r bumper for about $420 shipped though. I would just have to figure out what else I would need. It's a pretty likely route. I do love those golf r bumpers.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
For the ed 35 bumper are the insert parts the same between the standard gti bumper? The fog lights, mesh insert, all that stuff the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.