GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Washing my car today, debated drying with quick detailer but figured 33 was too cold for it. How cold is too cold For that kinda product to apply effectively?

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
What is everyone getting their car for christmas?

I'm going with full supplies for a claybar, iron remover, polish, ceramic coating, and dr color chip.

Kinda thinking about some headlights too.
I got carbon clean, revised intake manifold, tires, windshield wipers, cabin filter, oiled the cai, and oil change.

With no money left over giving my wife my dick in a box. Hope its received well. Wish me luck.
https://youtu.be/Rt0spqQtMKg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Phur

Autocross Champion
I have never seen a self serve place with an attendant. [emoji2955]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
Replaced cabin filter and saw this hanging from center console area in passenger footwell. Any ideas?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Phur

Autocross Champion
I found the same thing hanging from the driver’s side when I was repinning wires for the LED tails.

???

It’s almost like a huge spent rubber band.

gijoewoz

Go Kart Champion
I found the same thing hanging from the driver’s side when I was repinning wires for the LED tails.

???

It’s almost like a huge spent rubber band.

It is a spent rubber band. VW used these on some (maybe all) of our cars around some wire bundles. I found mine still hanging in the dash after I pulled the glove box to run some wires. I don't know if they were supposed to be a temporary hold that should have been removed, but I couldn't find any wires that weren't fully secure anywhere near where the rubber band was. Throw it into the trash and don't think twice about it.

Last edited: