GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
"They were the first punk rock band from the United Kingdom to release a single" KeanuReevesWoah.jpg

That's correct , the song would be New Rose. I would probably Recommend their album Machine Gun Etiquette for new listeners - classic punk rock right there. My favorite album would be the Black album which was a little more dark/goth inspired - really good stuff.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
thank you so much for the recommendation. I am really digging them. You can tell that other bands took influence from them for sure.

:thumbsup: yeah If you watch the doc. there are a bunch of big names in rock talking them up. I need to watch that again.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
That's correct , the song would be New Rose. I would probably Recommend their album Machine Gun Etiquette for new listeners - classic punk rock right there. My favorite album would be the Black album which was a little more dark/goth inspired - really good stuff.

I feel like the Misfits had some inspiration from them. I can hear them in it.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion

I was listening to the album "Damned Damned Damned" I liked it quite a bit.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Gonna need to find me some records of this stuff. Bet it would sound fantastic!

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
EJ and I are having a punk conversation. Dubya is fiddling with his turbo in his garage.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
everyone on vacation or something? dead chat

Busy mourning the death of my front bumper.

Actually, it's not that bad...but I think it's just bad enough that if I get it repainted I'll still notice the damage and won't be happy with it.

At least with my christmas bonus coming and tax returns not being far away I can get this sorted out pretty easily.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Busy mourning the death of my front bumper.

Actually, it's not that bad...but I think it's just bad enough that if I get it repainted I'll still notice the damage and won't be happy with it.

At least with my christmas bonus coming and tax returns not being far away I can get this sorted out pretty easily.

Make your dad/dad's insurance pay for it? :iono:

Status
Not open for further replies.