GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Jay's 13' Wolfsburg Track Car Build

riceburner

Autocross Champion
in4raxles review down the road! sometimes thicker axles can kind of improve the feel of solidarity driving.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Progress is being made. Finished up the last remaining bushing for the suspension last night. Tore the brakes apart last night, the new pads and caliper rebuild stuff came the other day so I'll be tackling that this weekend.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
very excited man, hope to see you get her back on the road prior to winter rolling in!

jay745

Welp. Long day in the garage.

The eurojet intercooler didnt fit great, I expected better out of them honestly. Had to dremel out the mounting holes slightly to get them lined up with the tyrolsport radiator. Not the end of the world. The horses were a but short for my liking as well and the passenger side is linked slightly. Over time it might crack in that location. Sigh.

Gotta fiddle with the headlight/bumper fitment. It's a tad wonky after I put everything back together. Happy it's back together though.

Was going to go for a short drive, dead battery and can't find my jumper cables. I might go back to an OEM battery instead of a lightweight. This is the second braille 11 pound battery in just over a year. They warrantied the first one, 2nd one doesnt have a warranty. Not sure it's worth the 30 pound weight savings at this point.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Welp. Long day in the garage.

The eurojet intercooler didnt fit great, I expected better out of them honestly. Had to dremel out the mounting holes slightly to get them lined up with the tyrolsport radiator. Not the end of the world. The horses were a but short for my liking as well and the passenger side is linked slightly. Over time it might crack in that location. Sigh.

Gotta fiddle with the headlight/bumper fitment. It's a tad wonky after I put everything back together. Happy it's back together though.

Was going to go for a short drive, dead battery and can't find my jumper cables. I might go back to an OEM battery instead of a lightweight. This is the second braille 11 pound battery in just over a year. They warrantied the first one, 2nd one doesnt have a warranty. Not sure it's worth the 30 pound weight savings at this point.

Are you leaving it on a trickle charger? If not there’s your problem. You don’t drive it enough for it to keep its charge.

jay745

Are you leaving it on a trickle charger? If not there’s your problem. You don’t drive it enough for it to keep its charge.
No but I disconnect it when its sitting. Braille told me if I disconnect it shouldn't need a trickle charger unless its winter. They were wrong.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
No but I disconnect it when its sitting. Braille told me if I disconnect it shouldn't need a trickle charger unless its winter. They were wrong.

Hopefully they’ll warranty it again. Then take my advice and put it on a trickle charger. A battery tender is like $50.