• photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 236
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 268

D3rk01

Ready to race!
Do you notice any difference in sound from the engine with the intake? I'm going to be getting Stage 1 Intake w/ Stg 1 flash. How much was the Stg 2 Intake?

leslie

Ready to race!
the sound is very different!!!is whooos's every time you leave the gas ...iff got revo software and with stage 2 intake you realy hear a huge difference...on high revs you can feel an differance also..

leslie

Ready to race!
i dont know how much stage 2 cost i bought it al in one...but my total was R4500 rands about ,642$ thats imported.

MkVi_Ian

Ready to race!
whats in the H&R box?!?!?

Antero128

Ready to race!
Haha, damn, I was just about to post my pics of this. I just installed my APR stage 1 and 2 last night as well.

leslie

Ready to race!
the h&r box is an cup-lowering kit springs

Antero128

Ready to race!
Do you notice any difference in sound from the engine with the intake? I'm going to be getting Stage 1 Intake w/ Stg 1 flash. How much was the Stg 2 Intake?

Stage 2 is $199. It was the hardest part to install as well.

Andyman

Ready to race!
What kind of gains do you get from the stage 2 intake? I couldn't find it on the APR website. I've got stage 1 intake and flash and was considering the stage 2 intake upgrade...

leslie

Ready to race!
stage 2 flash and downpipe ,260hp
stage 2 flash and downpipe and intake stage 2 ,276bhp
this is on the apr site.

Antero128

Ready to race!
What kind of gains do you get from the stage 2 intake? I couldn't find it on the APR website. I've got stage 1 intake and flash and was considering the stage 2 intake upgrade...

The stage 2 intake really just opens up after the MAF and it completes the look. It was a bitch to get on though. Glad my friend was there to help me.

leslie

Ready to race!
alin key...no spesial tools...just not easy to fit the stage 2.i got all my screws with the kit

ThunderPig

Ready to race!
Why is the one coupler blue? Mine is black. Personal choice?