GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GolfMK6 Apparel

Turbo2010

Ready to race!
You have my order PM'd. When will we have payment instructions? Thanks again for doing this.

If it were up to me, TODAY. But unfortunately there are a few hoops to pass through, and I need to try and be patient. I've offered to pay whatever is necessary up front to get this started (I'm barely profiting from this the way it is) But I gotta let my printing partner do their due diligence... just excited to get this design out and represent the site!

Turbo2010

Ready to race!
Okay guys, all Preorder PMd have been responded to for payment! We are a go. I will be trying to bulk orders together as much as possible... First order being submitted tonight/tomorrow. If you were on the original list, be sure to send payment ASAP so your order isn't delayed!!

Now that I'm prepared to produce shirts quickly, I will be posting a FS thread in the classifieds section. Thanks to all of you for your support... Look forward to shipping these out!!

aj_law

Go Kart Champion
And here's the outline with the ".com" lowered instead of raised. Can't decide which looks better.

This one available or did you just go with the latest version in the thread?

JonRoth

Ready to race!
I did a group run of shirts for the MKV guys.. We have a MK6 version if anyone is interested, they can shoot us a PM. We make them all per order, so you can gaurantee your size and we use Gilden 100% cotton Tees.

Here is an example: (We use Heat Press Material) instead of silk screen so we can tailor for different sizes correctly.

Kevin
www.eemproductions.bigcartel.com

THIS! This is what I was going to suggest for shirts. I love the Golfmk6 idea.

Turbo2010

Ready to race!
THIS! This is what I was going to suggest for shirts. I love the Golfmk6 idea.

Send that guy a PM. Looks like he already has that design done... I'm not going to replicate someone else's intellectual property.

Thanks everyone for your payments!