GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

THM Motorsports

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
I just want to say I had a positive experience with THM via Will Long. I caught him talking about ST coils on mk6 FB site and having competitive pricing. We spoke, I decided to buy, and price was competitive as promised. I purchased them yesterday and they showed up on my doorstep today by the time I was home. Will purchase from again.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I just want to say I had a positive experience with THM via Will Long. I caught him talking about ST coils on mk6 FB site and having competitive pricing. We spoke, I decided to buy, and price was competitive as promised. I purchased them yesterday and they showed up on my doorstep today by the time I was home. Will purchase from again.

Good to hear some positive feedback. Others that have ordered from them have had not so nice experiences.

kram

Ready to race!
Purchased a Southbend Stg 2 clutch from them last year & had a good experience.

Received it quickly but ended up not needing it & returned it to THM. Everything went really well on the return & they refunded me everything (I just had to cover the return shipping).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
I have read mixed reviews, but decided to try them anyway. It was a good experience and I will do business again.