GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 Golf R Front Bumper Splitter (Dutch Parts Co.)

DUTCHswift

Ready to race!
Hey Guys,

About a year ago I designed and made a prototype MK6 Golf R Splitter for my car. I wanted to make a part that was subtle, accentuated the lines of the car, and durable to the point that I didn't want to worry about smashing driveways or speed bumps with it. Once I finished it and people saw it in person / photos of it online, I got a lot of interest from others who wanted one for themselves. Since then I did a short production run and sold out pretty quickly of the Golf R design.

Eventually I'll be doing Golf R skirt extensions for all of you who are interested and hopefully making more designs for cars in the VW/Audi platform.

Anyways, below is a list of what I'm trying to achieve with this design and if you're interested in getting one for yourself you can check out the website I put together:

www.DutchPartsCo.com

Thanks,

- Brian

----------------------------------------

STRONG AND DURABLE
All of our parts are made from High Density Polyethelene (HDPE) which is known for its high strength. HDPE cannot snap or break like other options on the market and it also has a very high abrasion resistance which means it can scrape the ground regularly without an issue. For our lowered car owners, worrying about hitting your bumper on curbs or coming out of steep driveways will be a thing of the past. We regularly slam our cars and know that the Dutch Parts Co. splitter will put up with whatever we throw at it.

SUBTLE STYLING
Add that “less is more” euro styling to your vehicle to make it stand out from the pack without drawing negative attention. Our motorsport-inspired designs are a sure fire way to accentuate the styling characteristics of your vehicle without going overboard.

GREAT ROAD PROTECTION
Keep your paint clean and guarded from road, driveway, and curb scrapes. Our parts regularly act as impact shields to protect your body panels from the harsh surfaces that your vehicle encounters every day.

AFFORDABLE
Our parts are less expensive and more bang for your buck than other carbon fiber and ABS plastic alternatives on the market. Many of our customers have been let down by competitor’s products breaking on them only to come to us for our more durable/cheaper option. Save yourself some cash and buy from us!

AMERICAN MADE
Designed, Manufactured, and Assembled in New Hampshire.

Last edited:

Schyzo

Passed Driver's Ed
What's the cold resistance on those? Like Canadian cold?

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

plumpzz

Ready to race!
Does it hinder easy removal of the aero? What's the lead time?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DUTCHswift

Ready to race!
Does it hinder easy removal of the aero? What's the lead time?

I'm not sure I understand your question. It doesn't make taking the bumper off or putting it back on harder with it being installed. It takes about 30min to 1hr to install depending on how quick you work.

As for lead time, these are ready to ship out the door right now as I have them in inventory.

nickmk6r

Passed Driver's Ed
I have one and love it, super durable and it doesnt feel like the bumper will rip off when you scrape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikeleemk6

Go Kart Champion
Group buy? And does the bolts show in the recess in the front of your not using the ghost knit splitter with it?

DUTCHswift

Ready to race!
Group buy? And does the bolts show in the recess in the front of your not using the ghost knit splitter with it?

Group buys typically happen with free shipping when a new product is being developed and we need to determine how much interest there is.

And this photo shows what I think you are asking. You won't see the bolts, but you will see the black plastic spacers between the Splitter and the bumper:

Last edited:

mikeleemk6

Go Kart Champion
Well I'm definitely interested. Count me in. I think I seen these on instagram when you was in the process of doing them.