GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LiLonespaz Build Thread

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I havent updated this thread in awhile.

The goodies that have been done is added the Beluga Racing Downpipe.
So now Full Beluga Racing TurboBack exhaust.

Sounds dope as F. Loud and rumble but when not on it pretty mild.

I also bought the COBB Accessport and got a flash tune from Alex at Stratified Tuning. Highly recommend them for any Cobb Tunes. Car drives great and has a real nice pull to it. Ive probably put on about 3k miles with the tune (which is a lot for me seeing how i average like 5k miles per year).

Never once a problem with it and still as smooth as the day it was flashed in my garage.

Up next is probably a DSG tune when Cobb releases those and stratified comes out with them.
Also want to get some wheels and coil overs some time but life is expensive so gotta wait till i get the bills paid down.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
What wheels do you have in mind? BLQ's still?

Yeah kinda BLQs but ive also been looking at the Neuspeed RSE10 wheels (bellow) They are lighter than the blqs and i like the look too

CHerna

Ready to race!
Can't go wrong with Neuspeeds. They look great and the weight is a nice bonus.

I love how my Rotiforms look, but my god they are heavy. I've considered selling them to buy Neuspeeds or VMR V810.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Can't go wrong with Neuspeeds. They look great and the weight is a nice bonus.

I love how my Rotiforms look, but my god they are heavy. I've considered selling them to buy Neuspeeds or VMR V810.
yeah thats what got me on to the Neuspeeds. 19lbs per wheel vs 27lbs for the blqs. granted the blqs are still 2lbs lighter than stock detroits(29lbs) if i can drop 10lbs per wheel on unsprung weight thats a lot

How did your protune turn out? I just did the regular flash tune from them with no refinements and it posted on Virtual dyno via the logs 240whp and 290wtq

CHerna

Ready to race!
yeah thats what got me on to the Neuspeeds. 19lbs per wheel vs 27lbs for the blqs. granted the blqs are still 2lbs lighter than stock detroits(29lbs) if i can drop 10lbs per wheel on unsprung weight thats a lot

How did your protune turn out? I just did the regular flash tune from them with no refinements and it posted on Virtual dyno via the logs 240whp and 290wtq

I love my tune, although I'm only on my second iteration. I've been slacking on data logging. The only real time I can do it is after work. That quickly becomes frustrating with traffic and all - having to do 3rd gear sweeps. This is my first tuned car, but man did it really wake the hell up.

I haven't tried the virtual dyno. I probably should see what it's making, soon lol

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I love my tune, although I'm only on my second iteration. I've been slacking on data logging. The only real time I can do it is after work. That quickly becomes frustrating with traffic and all - having to do 3rd gear sweeps. This is my first tuned car, but man did it really wake the hell up.

I haven't tried the virtual dyno. I probably should see what it's making, soon lol

Yeah its not bad you just download it and then you add your data log file to it and it does magic and charts a virtual dyno graph.

zef

Drag Racing Champion
I have RSE10's in hyper black. I love em, but I'll be selling them soon to go to a 17. You interested? lol