GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ANYONE IN NORTH CAROLINA

iiBBQ

In Greensboro as well...New to the area!! relocated from MD....and miss the VW Scene....Any Weekly GTG's around the Triad?

We need to set one up.. looks like there is 4 dudes in greensboro alone and I've got one at work with me. We could get something going easy.

If anyone wants to get together in Greensboro/Triad pm me your number and I'll try and organize us something.

ajcascio

We need to set one up.. looks like there is 4 dudes in greensboro alone and I've got one at work with me. We could get something going easy.

If anyone wants to get together in Greensboro/Triad pm me your number and I'll try and organize us something.

DONE.....Let's set it up!! I'll help! Hell....I could probably talk my work into sponsoring some of the GTG's

iiBBQ

Some of us are getting together at the Cook out Parking lot off Wendover in Greensboro around 8:30-9 Friday Night

ajcascio

Can't wait for Friday!!! Also if you guys haven't already... Join the Facebook group... Greensboro Dubs!!! Some awesome people in there and some great stuff!!

ajcascio

Hey guys!! if you are in the Greensboro Area.... Tonight 8:30 - whenever... We are meeting at the newish cookout on Wendover Come out and say hi!!!!!

Where -Cookout 5406 Sapp Rd, Greensboro, NC 27409
When 2/24 @8:30PM

hooligan74

Ready to race!
Hey, guys. Anyone know someone that might be interested in my base model '13 Golf R 4-door? CPO, 24K miles, CSG, 6-speed. Toying with the idea of selling.

Listed on Vortex now.... Carmax offered$22K.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ironskillet

Passed Driver's Ed
My inspection is coming up too- would love if someone could point me toward a friendly inspection location. Running a catless dp, magnaflow cbe. Side markers are smoke. I'm located in chapel hill/Durham triangle area. Pls pm if you can recommend.

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
My inspection is coming up too- would love if someone could point me toward a friendly inspection location. Running a catless dp, magnaflow cbe. Side markers are smoke. I'm located in chapel hill/Durham triangle area. Pls pm if you can recommend.

Glenn @ McCarthy Tire off of HWY 218 in Mint Hill (NC). He can help you out.

I have 20% tint, catless DP, stage 2 tune and it passes EVERY time.