GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Well I bought the Jetta. It's in very good condition, older European guy reminded me of Michal...went and picked up a cam follower right away(stupid fsi) looks like it was just recently changed but I put the new one on anyways.

Went over to my buddies place and put it on the lift to get a better look, it doesn't look like it's ever seen a winter before. No rust on the usual rear subframe spots. I'm amazed at how clean everything is. New pads and rotors although I don't know what kind of pads. Meh, they stop fine. New tires too, albeit all seasons. Got it for 500 less than he was asking. Not bad.

Overall I'm pretty happy. It's a big upgrade from the rabbit.

Now who's got a downpipe and used k04 for sale?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Well I bought the Jetta. It's in very good condition, older European guy reminded me of Michal...went and picked up a cam follower right away(stupid fsi) looks like it was just recently changed but I put the new one on anyways.

Went over to my buddies place and put it on the lift to get a better look, it doesn't look like it's ever seen a winter before. No rust on the usual rear subframe spots. I'm amazed at how clean everything is. New pads and rotors although I don't know what kind of pads. Meh, they stop fine. New tires too, albeit all seasons. Got it for 500 less than he was asking. Not bad.

I’ll have a gtx2971r for sale

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie

Congratulations!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.