GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI Hopeful.

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Hey. Sorry for the late reply. I've had mine done at Dixie VW. Yes, a delaer, I know :yikes:. However, the SA working there at the time was awesome, and helped me out with a bunch of things so I really trusted him. I think I paid around $450-$500 all in. But this was 4 years ago and that SA is no longer there. So I also recommend Mario at K&H. Great guy. Real VW knowledge there.

:thumbup: awesome, thanks! :happyanim:

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
:thumbup: awesome, thanks! :happyanim:
If you're handy with tools and can follow instructions why not try cleaning them your self. Once you know how to remove the intake from this engine, everything else is easy to do, just takes a bit o time.

Just saying

zrickety

The Fixer
I've seen them about half your price range still looking decent. I have a 2010 with about 150k and no complaints. Manifold was done under warranty and I replaced a weeping radiator that never stopped me from driving it.

GhostGTI1

Banned
all turbo's by their very nature will have minimal oil loss... what needs to be monitored is big losses. If you're losing a liter or more at your oil changes...check your pcv ...hopefully not the rings or oil lines on the turbo
Yep. Don't be like me and pick one up that burned 2 quarts of oil in 100 miles. Rings/motor was shot. Damn VW's.