GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Auto Headlight Sensor

hanfei2000

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a brand new aftermarket light sensor for the auto headlight.
Requires the Euro AUTO switch. Take 5 minutes to install for everyone.

I have an exactly same thing installed on my 12' GTI and it worked perfectly.
You can adjust the sensitivity and enable coming/leaving home function (with some VCDS coding).

Asking for $35 shipped. PM if interested

hanfei2000

Passed Driver's Ed
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358569223.132982.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1358569253.318481.jpg

hanfei2000

Passed Driver's Ed
You can pull the switch out, add this unit at the back of the switch, and put it back (there are more than enough space for the unit)
Finally, place the wire so that the sensor head is right underneath the front window.
After it is done, you can barely notice it, the unit and all the wires are hidden inside the center console.
Trust me, it take 5 minutes without any tool. I'll post some pics of my installation later.

I already sold this one. But if you want it and would like to wait. I can have some more next month (about 2/20).

JC8588

Ready to race!
You can pull the switch out, add this unit at the back of the switch, and put it back (there are more than enough space for the unit)
Finally, place the wire so that the sensor head is right underneath the front window.
After it is done, you can barely notice it, the unit and all the wires are hidden inside the center console.
Trust me, it take 5 minutes without any tool. I'll post some pics of my installation later.

I already sold this one. But if you want it and would like to wait. I can have some more next month (about 2/20).

Yea, I'm definitely interested in this. Especially if it's as easy as you say. Plus I already have a euro switch w/ the auto option. Please pm me whenever you get some back in stock. Thanks!!!