GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Are YOU a fan of "black butthole disease"?

Please opine on the blackbutthole

• I hate it, looks like the car has a disease

Votes: 90 29.2%
  • I love it, looks "cool" cos its blacked out, yo.

Votes: 80 26.0%
  • I don't mind it, but would never do it my car.

Votes: 110 35.7%
  • I have no clue what you are talking about.

Votes: 28 9.1%

• Total voters

reedsposer22

Ready to race!
Completely black, yes it's a butt hole.

You, sir...are bored as hell LOL

Yours looks good! If this is what BBD is, then yes i like it!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
That is not "full" BBD... only partial.

I am "OK" with partial black butthole disease, I will admit that.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
That is not "full" BBD... only partial.

I am "OK" with partial black butthole disease, I will admit that.

I just sent my gf a text saying "A guy on the forums told me I have partial black butthole disease"

She replied with "what?! I thought you only go on car forums, is there something I should know??"

:bellyroll:

reedsposer22

Ready to race!
I just sent my gf a text saying "A guy on the forums told me I have partial black butthole disease"

She replied with "what?! I thought you only go on car forums, is there something I should know??"

Munhahahahaha! jay been visiting the south side!! Mu hahahahaa!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

:clap: :bellyroll:

Munhahahahaha! jay been visiting the south side!! Mu hahahahaa!

+1

rd17VWTDI

Passed Driver's Ed
I think the Matte Black Emblems looks extremely cheap, on ANY color.
Gloss Black looks a lot better, but don't try to do it yourself, just buy it. I'm someone that normally likes to do these kinds of things myself, but for this, don't. It won't look nearly as good as one you'd buy, and you can get one on eBay for only $10.

Regardless of Gloss or Matte & regardless of the color of your car, if you decide to put on a Black rear emblem, you have to either paint or put a vinyl insert on the ugly grey plastic to color-match your car or it WILL look like a Black Butthole

If it's done right it looks good.
Anything else looks like shit.

I originally ordered a gloss emblem, but was sent Matte. Knew I wouldn't like matte , but stuck it on just to see how it looked..

This is what I call "Classic BlackButtholeDisease":

And this is what it looks like when you take the time to do it right:

(And Yes those 2 pics are actually from the same car. I painted mine due to it being a Pearl/Metallic color, which they don't make Inserts for)

Last edited:

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Red buttholes are pretty gross too

Spoonylove

Passed Driver's Ed
I have both front and rear emblems matte black on my CSG gti. I tried the gloss black emblems but, to me, they looked super cheap as they didn't match the gloss on the grill or the sheen of the clear coat on the car. To me, the chrome looked out of place on such a dark car. Although, I did add paint color matched inlay Inside the hatch emblem so it does look a bit better.