GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Software for as LOW as $350 - CLICK ME

1hughesar

Banned
Wow, this sale really hurts. I just paid $499 for the Revo Technik stage 1 tune and had to fork out $120 for labor. What a mark up from my tuner who also didnt provide any Revo decals...and I even inquired about upcoming promotions too...oh well

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
Wish I had more miles on my GTI... At 10k,I'm not ready to part with the warranty yet... :-( I want this....

Tapped from my Galaxy Nexus.

Whamas

Ready to race!
My dealer has been giving me crap for the longest time about hardware mods but have never said a word about the stage 2+ on the car... As long as the service reps don't drive it you should be fine. The mechanics don't seem to care. my 2 cents

I'm picking up my R this weekend, any chance I could get in on the sale, but not actually chip it until the car is properly broken in?
in other words, a voucher of some sorts?

Pacific German

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Wow, this sale really hurts. I just paid $499 for the Revo Technik stage 1 tune and had to fork out $120 for labor. What a mark up from my tuner who also didnt provide any Revo decals...and I even inquired about upcoming promotions too...oh well

You have a mk6 GTI, so the ecu must be removed. Seems like you got a fair price, just missed the sale. :thumbsup:

I'm picking up my R this weekend, any chance I could get in on the sale, but not actually chip it until the car is properly broken in?

Why don't you chip it and just leave it in stock mode until you are ready to switch it to performance?

Whamas

Ready to race!
Why don't you chip it and just leave it in stock mode until you are ready to switch it to performance?

Hmm. That could work. I'll have to get in touch with my local revo dealer then

RevoTechnik-GM

Passed Driver's Ed
My dealer has been giving me crap for the longest time about hardware mods but have never said a word about the stage 2+ on the car... As long as the service reps don't drive it you should be fine. The mechanics don't seem to care. my 2 cents

PM Sent