GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
put 100ish miles into the new clutch today.

gonna make a separate thread on this but have some questions on the break in of a new clutch, based on my driving today....

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion
I started building up my list for the detail I want to do later this year or early next year.

https://www.carpro-us.com/wishlist.php?publicwishlist=e4d46d829aaa45554ffd3433d37ee0e4

I almost bought the Cquartz UK 3.0 coating, but since it’s winter pretty much no way for me to get that applied. My car needs all the prep work done and too cold now! Also, I’m a bit hesitant because I never have applied a coating before but thinking that would be my top choice to begin with since they are making them much easier to work with now. You should add Gliss to the list as well ;). You need that sacrificial topcoat lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I almost bought the Cquartz UK 3.0 coating, but since it’s winter pretty much no way for me to get that applied. My car needs all the prep work done and too cold now! Also, I’m a bit hesitant because I never have applied a coating before but thinking that would be my top choice to begin with since they are making them much easier to work with now. You should add Gliss to the list as well ;). You need that sacrificial topcoat lol.

The winter is the perfect time for me to do it lol

The highs are still like 88 every week, but it's starting to get nicer, so it's the perfect time to do it in the next couple months.

I've got some other stuff I'll get from amazon too, like a 10 pack of rags from the rag company, some mr. pink soap since it's ph neutral, meguiars m205, and an orange cutting pad.

Also plan on ordering some dr colorchip...my poor bumper and hood need it.

People make it sound like cquartz is really easy to use, so I'm not too worried about it. It doesn't sound much more difficult than waxing, just requires more prep work and you need to do smaller sections at a time.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
It was 26 when I started my car today, good for boost, but I don't think i'll be washing it any time soon.

Jemin_G

Go Kart Newbie
Replaced the Detroit wheels with these. First picture came out quite blurry, not sure why. Was not fond of bright silver at first against the paint color, but i like it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Jemin_G

Go Kart Newbie
Hmm. Interesting coincidence considering this is the first time I have seen his ride. His car looks a bit lower to the ground and windows appear tinted, 2 things I would like to get done before it gets too far into the cool season.

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
Past inspection after a month of dealing with it. Total nightmare. Lesson learned that you should not take your car to a local shop to save on distance to a more respectable shop. I spent so much money for nothing at the local shop when the tuner shop a bit further fixed the issue in a reasonable amount of time and cost.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Past inspection after a month of dealing with it. Total nightmare. Lesson learned that you should not take your car to a local shop to save on distance to a more respectable shop. I spent so much money for nothing at the local shop when the tuner shop a bit further fixed the issue in a reasonable amount of time and cost.

What was the problem?