GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I went a little nuts on red LED's...

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Even though its red.. it doesnt look bad. looks like you spent your time.

CHerna

Ready to race!
Probably comes in handy when trying to read at night, or develop photos in your car.

Last edited:

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Red is more popular than some might think, on our end the red footwells are our #1 seller and many ask for red interior. For the red trunk strip we offer, not many go that route because they want bright white but we feel it looks great and offers enough light and having that bright red trunk really pops, everyone will see and look when you open that trunk.

red_stapler

Ready to race!
Tactical lighting! Reminds me a lot of the interior light on my friend's deuce-and-a-half.

duobeef

Red is more popular than some might think, on our end the red footwells are our #1 seller and many ask for red interior. For the red trunk strip we offer, not many go that route because they want bright white but we feel it looks great and offers enough light and having that bright red trunk really pops, everyone will see and look when you open that trunk.

For sure, red is the most popular "color" LED I've seen. I've got to say they're working out quite well. They're really soft on the eyes too which is nice.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
For sure, red is the most popular "color" LED I've seen. I've got to say they're working out quite well. They're really soft on the eyes too which is nice.
its also Tacticool

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Red has night vision properties, some people who contact us are a bit more sensitive to the white light and red works perfect for them, some choose to only install 1 red dome LED an leave the other one white, it is a good idea and it looks unique. We call the 1 red / 1 white front dome LED combo the terminator mod around the warehouse, but it probably won't catch on and become the mainstream name. :)

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
I've wanted red footwell lights since buying my GTI back in 11, but thought it might come out a bit excessive... :D

lol

They are not, many who go with red receive many compliments and many asking if they are OEM from factory.

Or just the more subtle red footwells - you won't be sorry with this design:

On the plus side, you can probably develop photos in there now.

:D