GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Neuspeed Power Module Gains up to 40HP?

steemax

Go Kart Champion
I honestly trust anything that comes from Neuspeed... they have always had the best fitment in the industry no matter what product they have released.

If they say this will make 40hp on top of stock I wont knock them for it until I see the full release.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
umm yes..

*CARB Pending. Testing to be California emission compliant and any states that follow.
*Retains stock ECU programming, No ECU TD1 code to void manufactures warranty.
*Easy Installation or removal can be completed in a few minutes with no trace
*Premium/Race Octane switch on back

My MAP harness on my BMW had great driveability. This is the key if it's as good as they say. No more blown ECU's.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
umm yes..

*CARB Pending. Testing to be California emission compliant and any states that follow.
*Retains stock ECU programming, No ECU TD1 code to void manufactures warranty.
*Easy Installation or removal can be completed in a few minutes with no trace

My MAP harness on my BMW had great driveability. This is the key if it's as good as they say. No more blown ECU's.

This exactly...

Everyone else is to quick to judge by comparing it to those crappy ebay "chips" that do nothing.

Give it a chance

220volt

Ready to race!
Add says it is coming August 5. Is it out already?

P_m651

Ready to race!
I suppose it may be possible to just up the redline (ie remove the stock limiter) to get more hp (total power), without adding torque (force/rev). That would be an easy "cheat".

Subscribed. I'm watching and hoping for a good product.

fredf

Go Kart Champion
I suppose it may be possible to just up the redline (ie remove the stock limiter) to get more hp (total power), without adding torque (force/rev). That would be an easy "cheat".

Subscribed. I'm watching and hoping for a good product.

Nope. That wouldn't do anything.

melpwnGTi

Ready to race!
upon a closer look, this mod doesn't seem to be for mk6 1st gen TSI. Notice how it says 2.0 TSI 210HP and works for the new 1.8T. The p chip specifically says the 200HP TSI.

rasing revs wouldnt work, the power falls off at 5k anyway!