GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

i got a candy white mk6 wat should my theme be?

Basil_Fawlty

Ready to race!

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
Chuck Taylor9109
Drives: Something slow

Same area as OP?

hahahahahaha i love you guys....

also, i resent the fact that i too am from that horrible state.

at least i was euro-born :laugh:

most of the people's brains here are contaminated with too much hair-gel, jager, and steroids.

Cybe

GolfMK5 Graduate
kayrad.

the '94 guess was accurate.

#ANSi.

xGaspy

Go Kart Champion
this thread is full of win.

to OP, do whatever you think looks best to your car man. who cars what's played out or who else did this or that or whatever, it's your car and you gotta rock it, so do some picture searches, check some shit out and go with what you like the best.

flamuru

Passed Driver's Ed
this thread is full of win.

to OP, do whatever you think looks best to your car man. who cars what's played out or who else did this or that or whatever, it's your car and you gotta rock it, so do some picture searches, check some shit out and go with what you like the best.

i appreciate it thanks broski, ill have pics up soon, looks pretty fuckin nice right now, every kid ^^^ up theree = noobs.... flippin out over grammar... loll its called a bluntttttttt niggaaaaaa .. ban me

Mk6Chick1

Ready to race!
First of all I think my IQ dropped a few points trying to read the original post.

Second, not all of us from Jersey are lacking in education. I was born and raised in Jersey City and came out just fine.

That being said.....leave the candy white alone!! She's a beauty....not a Honda.:lol:

you wanna theme? Give the GTI to someone who won't put the ugly stick to it... Get a Honda and rice it. cheers.