GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

***KMDTuning Lower Stress Bar Kit***

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterbg16

Ready to race!
How long will this sale continue? I want to get the front bar, but I am not sure when I will be able to do so since I want to couple it with a FSB install.

Frank@KMD1

Go Kart Champion
How long will this sale continue? I want to get the front bar, but I am not sure when I will be able to do so since I want to couple it with a FSB install.

This is our own Stress bar. So the sale is open. It wont close anytime soon!

And this will not harm your install. this bolts under the subframe. A FSB you will need to remove the subframe to install.
You can actually install this before your FSB. Then you can have both when u have the FSB installed. To feel the ultimate upgrade.

peterbg16

Ready to race!
This is our own Stress bar. So the sale is open. It wont close anytime soon!

And this will not harm your install. this bolts under the subframe. A FSB you will need to remove the subframe to install.
You can actually install this before your FSB. Then you can have both when u have the FSB installed. To feel the ultimate upgrade.

Oh I understand, my point is I want to do both together since I will be under there and doing a whole bunch of stuff anyway. Thanks for the info! I will plan on purchasing one pretty soon.

Frank@KMD1

Go Kart Champion
Do you guys offer any different color options?

As of now we do not sorry. All of our kits are now powder coated a primer grey.

Rear Lower

Rear Upper

Front Lower

Status
Not open for further replies.