GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

COBB Tuning Accessport now Supports 2010-2014 Mk6 GTI!

COBB Tuning

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Hey everyone! As you're most already aware, we've been finishing up support for Mk6 GTI Accessports over the last few weeks. We are now extremely excited to announce the immediate availability of the Accessport and assorted hard parts for the 2010-2014 Volkswagen GTI!

For those who are not familiar with COBB or the Accessport, take a minute to check out the video below and learn a bit about The COBB Way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APn7EITZOEM

The Accessport
The heart of COBB Tuning is our Accessport. The ease with which it allows you to flash the DME makes upgrading your car effortless. We include Off The Shelf Maps with every Accessport that support basic bolt-on modifications. Any new map updates are a free download on your home computer using Accessport Manager (available for Windows and OSX). Leave the AP plugged-in to your OBDII port to see live monitors and ensure your car is running as expected. Take a datalog with the fastest logging rates available to review the information later. Or, you can even leave the Accessport in your glovebox for when you need it. Need to remove the Accessport? No problem! Select the Uninstall option from the main menu and your return your car to factory DME programming.

Staged Power Packages
We are very excited to join an enthusiast culture where Off The Shelf maps are the norm. We understand that hundreds of hours go into this R&D process and we share the same pride in making our own OTS maps. All of our Staged OTS maps are included for free on the Accessport and any updates are a free download on your home computer, then easily installed on your vehicle using the Accessport, no dealer trip required. OTS maps are a great way to follow a proven upgrade path using tested and known parts.

Stage 1 Power Package
The Stage 1 Power Package will include an Accessport and a COBB High Flow Filter for the stock airbox.

Stage 1+ Power Package
The Stage 1+ Power Package includes an Accessport V3 and COBB Volkswagen Intake System.

Stage 2 Power Package
The Stage 2 Power Package includes an Accessport V3, Volkswagen Intake System, Turboback Exhaust and the COBB Vehicle Badge.

Power Package Gains

For additional map information, visit our Map Notes Page.

COBB Accesstuner for Volkswagen

Ready to push the car a little harder? Have modifications done outside of a typical OTS map? We couldn’t be any happier to let you know there is finally a solution: Accesstuner. A Protuner in our worldwide network can create a custom map for your exact car, your exact fuel, your exact climate, your exact modifications, and your exact driving style. Full control of the DME using OEM tuning tables and OEM tuning strategies melded with COBB Custom Features for the ultimate VW tuning solution.

Find your nearest Protuner by using our Online Dealer Locator.

For a complete write-up, visit our the following article on the COBB Blog.

2010-2014 Volkswagen GTI Accessport and Stage Power Packages

Last edited:

Sspcivic31

Drag Race Newbie
What data rate does the accessport support for data logging?
Is the access tuner software available to end users outside of your protuner network?

If already have another tuning suite/software load on the ECU do I have to get flashed back to stock before I can use the accessport or is there some provision to flash a stock load back on?

COBB Tuning

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Is the access tuner software available to end users outside of your protuner network?

If already have another tuning suite/software load on the ECU do I have to get flashed back to stock before I can use the accessport or is there some provision to flash a stock load back on?

Our custom data logging can poll up to around 20Hz with 10-15 monitors selected. Polling rates would go down to around 10Hz with 40 monitors selected.

late to the party, but welcome to have you anyways.

Thanks, we're glad to (finally) be here! :thumbup:

k04? NLS? Left foot braking?

I would like to know if you guys will make K04 tune as well.

We are investigating offering maps for K04 upgrades along with adding features such as Launch Control, Flat Foot Shifting, and more!

Marshall@COBB

drepai

Go Kart Champion
If you release an f23t file and a k04 file that doesn't have the 'surge' protection like 3.1 you'll make a lot of people happy

MmmmmBoost

Ready to race!
Two questions:

1) When you uninstall the AP from the vehicle does it leave behind any traces of the ecu being flashed/tuned ?

2) When the dealership hooks up the car to their elsapro system will it flag the vehicle with a TD1, even with the ap uninstalled ?

COBB Tuning

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Two questions:

1) When you uninstall the AP from the vehicle does it leave behind any traces of the ecu being flashed/tuned ?

2) When the dealership hooks up the car to their elsapro system will it flag the vehicle with a TD1, even with the ap uninstalled ?

During installation, we save the exact image that is on the vehicle's ECU. During the Uninstall process, that image is then returned to the exact way in which it was before we touched it. As far as we can tell, there are no codes "left behind" after the Accessport has been Uninstalled from the ECU.

Marshall@COBB

atlastracer

Can the Stage 1+ map be used with a non-Cobb intake? (I am sure many folks have an intake already installed, but no tune yet).

Interested primarily in the Unitronic intake as I have that installed, but really any of them.

COBB Tuning

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Can the Stage 1+ map be used with a non-Cobb intake? (I am sure many folks have an intake already installed, but no tune yet).

Interested primarily in the Unitronic intake as I have that installed, but really any of them.

We cannot verify compatibility with other intakes for the 'Stage 1+SF' mapping, due to potential differences in tubing diameter and filter media.

Marshall@COBB

Sspcivic31

Drag Race Newbie
Our custom data logging can poll up to around 20Hz with 10-15 monitors selected. Polling rates would go down to around 10Hz with 40 monitors selected.
Marshall@COBB

Thanks for the logging clarification. What about the other two questions?