GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Scirocco maybe next R32

GTI2007

I have no idea but what ever they would do with the Scirocco it probably will still be a fwd car

Purie

Passed Driver's Ed
I hope that we would get all 3 models or maybe a 4th Scirocco-R. Now that would be fun. Whats really gonna matter for me is if i can get a manual trans.

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
A guy I met who works at my dealership said that they are going to bring a limited amount of scirocco's to the US (sort of how there are only 5000 R32s). It sounds legit because my dealership has very close contact with VWoA because they relocated right around my area (IIRC Herndon). My dealership (Lindsay VW of Dulles) also had the R-GTI (not to be confused with the GTI-R) visit them not too long ago, he had pictures and videos of it on his phone while he was narrating.

MrBooby

Chelsea FC!
I like the sound of this. The Scirocco looks really cool and with a more powerful engine and maybe AWD, it'd be really nice.

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
I like the sound of this. The Scirocco looks really cool and with a more powerful engine and maybe AWD, it'd be really nice.

No it's still the 2.0TSI (CCTA/CBFA) engine with FWD. It has no relation to the R32 besides the fact that it has limited production in the US.

Last edited:

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
But we can hope that they will make a scirocco-r version :)

You can hope but if they do make it I guarantee the US will not get it.