GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ProTuningLab.com Tail Lights

grecom

Has anyone purchased tail lights from protuninglab.com? They are a lot cheaper than the European ones at ecs tuning. Or is it worth spending the extra money?

Pryme

Ready to race!
I especially like how they show a pic at the top of the actual OEM R tails, implying that the ones they are selling look like that, when they clearly don't and aren't even close.

straight up, when i first saw the pic I was hoping they were R replicas....but then I scrolled down to see in fact they were just the ghetto ones

phd-12v

Go Kart Champion

This is what they really look like, mine were tinted ones.

While mine worked for me, i sold them off. Many people have reported burnt out led's already.

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
straight up, when i first saw the pic I was hoping they were R replicas....but then I scrolled down to see in fact they were just the ghetto ones

Wow. That's some bullshit false advertising. :thumbdown:

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
This line from the ad makes me LOL...

"There has never been a better time to purchase affordable OEM tail lights for your car than now because LED tail lights set your car apart from all the other factory standard taillights out on the road today"

It implies they're OEM - and they're not. Plus, I'm tired of seeing these pop up here.

Anyone here who buys the chrome is getting banned :p I'm kidding of course :)

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
^^Those are the same ones. And the same ones members have had issues with.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
^^Premature failure of LEDs.