GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Iraq Veterans Against the War

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
Really good video.

‎"You roll into Baghdad, every single big apartment building, is blown up. Every single apartment building in Baghdad has been broken to the ground by artillery and airplanes' bombing. You can not meet someone in Iraq who has not lost a family member. Could you imagine what we would have done in America if in 9/11 everybody in America lost a family member? What would we be doing? Would we be talking about war? No, we'd be in the streets with weapons. And some people talk about "Oh these people killing American soldiers in Iraq, they're terrorists!" They're not terrorists, they're wearing sandals. And they got an AK. And they got 14 year old boys building bombs to kill American soldiers who killed their families."

seedweed23

Passed Driver's Ed
i agree with this video 100%!!!

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
I get alot of shit because of this, when i do speak about it. I hold nothing back, even with my buddies who did time in the armed forces.

I will NOT let my sons join any of the armed forces branches. Strictly because it's now a money maker, not actually about country anymore. The only time i would ever let my sons join is if another country actually comes in the US and tries to take over any state. (never going to happen, but..) That's when it's about country. We fight for country.

Ugh this shit pisses me off, because we spend so much tax money on this shit and it's for nothing.

You know what, im done, not even going to get bent out of shape for this bullshit.

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
I get into a lot of disagreements when I speak about it too, but more people need to speak up how they really feel about it, because while we stay quiet people think theres nothing wrong with it. Its like the bystander syndrome.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
i see medevac planes fly into germany everyday, and ive handled way way too many human remains. ( i load/offload fallen soldiers from planes and cargo too ) theres allot the people in the states dont see on a daily basis. i know theres lots of contreversy about war but its out of my control to change things, so i guess i just do what i can to help. ooh fuckin rahh!!!!

seedweed23

Passed Driver's Ed
it's hard to speak up about it
everyone is too brainwashed by the media

i brought it up in class once a lonngggggg time ago...maybe like 2-3 years ago....and everyone looked at me as if i'm stupid or something.

when a whole country is brainwashed....and you speak the truth....everyone looks at you like you're "brainwashed"....or you're a "conspiracy theorist"....this and that...etc..

it's a damn shame really....i don't think anyone will ever learn

Grownman

Ready to race!
Ron Paul 2012? =O

Don't want to start a flame war but he does seem to be a viable option... Mind our own business etc.

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
Ron Paul 2012? =O

Don't want to start a flame war but he does seem to be a viable option... Mind our own business etc.

He is real big here in Texas. To me they are all the same, all have a hidden agenda for doing what They do. Someone always sticks money in there pockets to get something done that otherwise is not possible and want to sneak it by " the people ".

Its the money...its all about the money and piss off the fewest amount of ppl to get reelected.

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
not going to dive deep into the "hidden agenda" thing because i'm big on "conspiracies" and don't feel like getting the "you're crazy" talk but i will say that our government really doesn't have much control over anything and the only two presidents to ever rise up against the "power" were assassinated.

so even if Ron Paul were to get elected, nothing would change and if he so much as even tried to make steps in the right direction, he'd cease to exist.

pov

Passed Driver's Ed
Out of curiosity, how many of you are Iraq/Afghanistan war veterans?

I think its funny half of the idiots on that video aren't even combat arms and probably have no idea what the fucking country looks like outside of their safe little FOB. That video is chock full of erroneous bullshit.

pov

Passed Driver's Ed
I will NOT let my sons join any of the armed forces branches. Strictly because it's now a money maker, not actually about country anymore.