GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

$70 Michelin Rebate

Sonny@TireRack.com

sonny@tirerack.com
LINK TO REBATE

Michelin Get a $70 Prepaid MasterCard

When you purchase any set of four (4) MICHELIN® brand passenger or light truck tires you may be eligible to receive a $70 Tire Rack Prepaid MasterCard by mail. Offer valid on tires purchased from Tire Rack’s in-stock inventory between 12:00 a.m. EST February 19, 2014 and 11:59 p.m. EST March 1, 2014.

Offer valid only in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (includes APO/FPO addresses) while supplies last. The offer does not apply to Canadian residents.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Brilliant. Just picked up a set of 225/45-17 Michelin PSS for $677 out-of-pocket, or an effective sales price after rebate of $532.

Update: Just got a call from TR - my order is ready to be picked up at the distr. center. Less than 10 minutes after I placed my order...

What.

The.

Actual

F*ck.

Looks like I'm picking up some tires this weekend, maybe sooner. Sonny, how late is your dist. center front desk open until?

Last edited:

Sonny@TireRack.com

sonny@tirerack.com
Brilliant. Just picked up a set of 225/45-17 Michelin PSS for $677 out-of-pocket, or an effective sales price after rebate of $532.

Update: Just got a call from TR - my order is ready to be picked up at the distr. center. Less than 10 minutes after I placed my order...

What.

The.

Actual

F*ck.

Looks like I'm picking up some tires this weekend, maybe sooner. Sonny, how late is your dist. center front desk open until?

During the week for pick up only, South Bend is open until 4:00 pm and on Saturday until 2:00 pm.

DanielToombs

Passed Driver's Ed
I just bought the Michelin A/S 3 235/40/18 (stock height suspension). They are indeed spectacular. I recommend anyone on the fence about buying tires, DO IT! Quiet, smooth ride, great grip. I didn't realize how much acceleration I was losing on my P Zero Nero's.

f00kie1

Go Kart Champion
Anyone know if Yokohama usually do mail in rebates? I've typically noticed that manufacturers seem to be cyclical in their rebates, so if anyone remembers if Yokohama did one around spring last year, please let me know.