GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2012 GTI S 2.0 DSG - Pittsburgh, PA

Euromike

Passed Driver's Ed
2012 VW GTI 2.0 DSG Twin Clutch Automatic
Tornado Red, Plaid Cloth Interior
Original owner, clean title in hand.
115,000 Miles - Commuted 100 miles a day for work, all interstate 79 (Grove City to Pittsburgh)
Very quick car while still getting 28MPG.
OEM 18" Detroits with new BFG All seasons bought last fall. No curb rash! (very proud of this)

Light modifications
APR Stage 1+
APR Carbino intake
Magnaflow Catback
OEM style LED Tails

Bought this car brand new, was a fast and fun commuter for my long drive to school and work. No mechanical issues, no check engine lights. Only selling because I have purchased a MK7. Loved the car so much, I bought another nearly identical but newer GTI.

Common MK6 issues have been addressed. Car had a water pump and intake manifold under warranty, and was also checked to ensure it has the updated timing chain tensioner.

Paint is 7/10, some rock chips from a lot of highway miles and a scuff in the rear bumper.
Interior is 8/10
Car got Amsoil Euro Blend every 10k miles, and has had its DSG fluid flushed at 44k and 86k.

Car books at $7-9k
I am asking $8500 with modifications (highly recommend, car is a blast of a daily as it sits)
Or $8000 returned to stock.

Texts or emails welcome with any questions!

See Craigslist for pics
https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/d/slippery-rock-2012-vw-gti-20-turbo-dsg/6818135176.html

jkremer142

Passed Driver's Ed
2012 VW GTI 2.0 DSG Twin Clutch Automatic

Tornado Red, Plaid Cloth Interior

Original owner, clean title in hand.

115,000 Miles - Commuted 100 miles a day for work, all interstate 79 (Grove City to Pittsburgh)

Very quick car while still getting 28MPG.

OEM 18" Detroits with new BFG All seasons bought last fall. No curb rash! (very proud of this)

Light modifications

APR Stage 1+

APR Carbino intake

Magnaflow Catback

OEM style LED Tails

Bought this car brand new, was a fast and fun commuter for my long drive to school and work. No mechanical issues, no check engine lights. Only selling because I have purchased a MK7. Loved the car so much, I bought another nearly identical but newer GTI.

Common MK6 issues have been addressed. Car had a water pump and intake manifold under warranty, and was also checked to ensure it has the updated timing chain tensioner.

Paint is 7/10, some rock chips from a lot of highway miles and a scuff in the rear bumper.

Interior is 8/10

Car got Amsoil Euro Blend every 10k miles, and has had its DSG fluid flushed at 44k and 86k.

Car books at $7-9k

I am asking $8500 with modifications (highly recommend, car is a blast of a daily as it sits)

Or $8000 returned to stock.

Texts or emails welcome with any questions!

See Craigslist for pics

https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/d/slippery-rock-2012-vw-gti-20-turbo-dsg/6818135176.html
sold?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk