GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New : Cullin Kin

What shall I do first?

• R Tails (If you vote this, specify which color)

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Full Tint (25%) and PlastiDip Exterior Parts Enjoi Blue (Symbols, Red Grill Stripes, Badging)

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Blue Interior Lighting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sound System Oopgrayyyyd

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Front Lip and Mud Flaps

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters

Dini

inserts

the vinyl insert i got was from klii motorwerkes, they have all colors aswell as plaid and some cool graphic looking ones.

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
I was between tails and tint until I saw that the tint vote included plastidipping your stuff blue...

Cullin Kin

do you not have the capacity to think for yourself? mod to your own tastes not to ours.

Nope, just another mindless drone created and driven by societal norms and common conceptions of what is truly right or wrong. You know, there's always someone on the forums, just like you, who has absolutely no capacity to refrain from saying things they shouldn't. It usually requires some ongoing psychological therapy. Excuse me, as I've stooped down to your level.

All of these mods are my own taste, there's nothing wrong with asking others what they would do first.

I apologize to those who were actually helpful, and want to thank you for the welcomes. Your votes are truly appreciated. It looks as though the R Tails are dominating so far.

Cullin Kin

I voted Other: get a better camera. :fighting0030:

Ha ha look in my photo album on my profile. I just posted that photo because it just looks amazing despite the blurriness, in my opinion of course.

Last edited:

Cullin Kin

My DE came with tint and I did R tails as my first mod. Now I'm shaving the sidemarkers.

On your list I would avoid the plastidip and mud flaps, jmo.

Do you know the percent tint? I think mine has maybe 5 percent, if that, need darker. lol

Cullin Kin

You mean 95% ;)

Mine is about 35% meaning it allows 35% of light through. Factory windows allow 70-80% of light in. So a 35% sheet of tint on a window .35 x .75 = 26.25% light transmission

Well, I meant 5% light refraction/filtration. On my past cars, I've had right around what you have and loved it.

LG3MK6

Ready to race!
Welcome! Why not get tints and R tails?