GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
Mine shattered into a million pieces and made the car drive like crap. It was a mess. The BSH one is quite a bit softer but its nice. Smooth shifts and no vibrations whatsoever.

It's on the 28th right? Text me and remind me! I can probably go this time.

Sunday the 29th. PM me your number I don't have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Took out for lunch had a nice Ka radar save, ahhh CM's one of my many loves. You could see him on his bike all the way to the right behind the wall of bushes @ 1:35

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
I would sell my GTI for one of these:

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

this,

i would literally drive it to the dealer immidietly. honesty the golf is more practical and better for blind spots, my friend in overseas has the regular scirocco n the blind spots just suck, definitely looks cool though drives nearly the same as my gti

GTIMK6_

Ready to race!
Took out for lunch had a nice Ka radar save, ahhh CM's one of my many loves. You could see him on his bike all the way to the right behind the wall of bushes @ 1:35

Nice! Makes me want to get a radar detector, I use that route to go home and always speed up altadena dr for some reason.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Nice! Makes me want to get a radar detector, I use that route to go home and always speed up altadena dr for some reason.

Haha yeah It's just 2nd nature to speed up there lol, if you ever do decide to get one... don't cheap out... get one of the big 3... Valentine One, Passport max or Redline.

Never buy Cobra... you're better off without a detector than using one of those.

GTIMK6_

Ready to race!
I'm definitely going to look into purchasing a radar detector now. That ticket could have easily been four hundred dollars down the drain!

Last edited:

Blindfated

Ready to race!
Because stick on things...(whoops shameless vw of south charlotte plug via license plate cover...rad dealership)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

93serprise

Ready to race!
I have had my car a year now and have put right under 5k miles on it...no issues so far :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

mk6dan

Ready to race!
I have had my car a year now and have put right under 5k miles on it...no issues so far :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
man how did you manage to have your car for a yr and only put on that many miles?? amazing...

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk