Alot....

First wheel i've ever curbed......

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Is that what you call your car? Jitty?

I always call mine gigitty every now and then

fatty@golfmk6.com

Go Kart Champion
you curbed your wheels too? I curbed my very first rim 1 min after i left the dealership :lol: i didn't expect how light the steering wheel would be so i turned it a little too much then CRUNNCHH into a curb.

car looks good so far. how do you like your coilovers? did the ride get more stiff/bumpy? did you have to roll your fenders? i'm just curious cause that height looks really good

joeeee

Ready to race!
you curbed your wheels too? I curbed my very first rim 1 min after i left the dealership :lol: i didn't expect how light the steering wheel would be so i turned it a little too much then CRUNNCHH into a curb.

car looks good so far. how do you like your coilovers? did the ride get more stiff/bumpy? did you have to roll your fenders? i'm just curious cause that height looks really good

yea it definitely feels stiffer. I'm pretty used to driving like this, some might not like it for daily. i've driven stiffer. the rears dont have to be rolled since there is no real quarter panel lip, and the front i'm not sure if they bent in the tab for the fender liner in the center of the fender, or if it bent itself in. I'm pretty sure they did.

dragonslayer33101

Ready to race!
Nice man, why it says compact on the parking spot?

It says that the spot is for "compact" or smaller cars...the space shouldn't be big enough for some giant suv or a big 4dr car

jmarch

Ready to race!
[/QUOTE]

Great ride height. What's your fender to ground up front and in the back? I ordered fk highsports yesterday and I'm not sure what I'll be dialing them in at.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
baller.

joeeee

Ready to race!
Great ride height. What's your fender to ground up front and in the back? I ordered fk highsports yesterday and I'm not sure what I'll be dialing them in at.

i havent measured yet....i'm kinda curious after reading peoples heights...maybe today after work.