GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Jaber's CW GTI DE & TR GLI

Jaber

Modero

Dem tailz.

Jaber

Modero
Thanks, just need to find my vagcom cable to code out the error. But having hard time remembering where I packed it and the movers come to pick up and store our stuff tomorrow :lol:

Hopefully it dries up one day so I can take it for a wash. It sucked changing the tails with all the salt.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
It sucked changing the tails with all the salt.

I completely understand how you feel right now.... :bellyroll:

Hit up this guy on here that goes by Jay745, he'll code your tails professional for cheap. Local too.

Jaber

Modero
I completely understand how you feel right now.... :bellyroll:

Hit up this guy on here that goes by Jay745, he'll code your tails professional for cheap. Local too.

Yeah, salt was bad. I rotated the ramz on the wife's Santa Fe, they're 19'' and heavy as fuck. I tried hitting up the car wash before doing it, NOPE. Lines were cray everywhere. My black sweater and gloves were white by the time i was done.

Jaber

Modero
Ordered new rear turn signals from deautokey, current ones look a little weak. But they are on backorder :(

Right side seems to have quite a bit of condensation. So going to check the seals when I swap the lights.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Ordered new rear turn signals from deautokey, current ones look a little weak. But they are on backorder :(

Right side seems to have quite a bit of condensation. So going to check the seals when I swap the lights.
Think we need to close this one up [emoji26]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Didn't know you had a thread, nice ride/s.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Maybe we can get Jay to move it over to the MK7 forum lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk