GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fun places to chill or drive around Portand & Seattle

ahuang1983

Kanoneweiß
Hey guys,

I am driving down south to spend my birthday weekend in Portland and Seattle. Can you guys suggest some good place to visit or eat? Or somewhere nice to drive?
My friends said there are good drinking places and strip bars in Portland, the problem is i am bringing my GF, so thats out of the picture :(
Before i forget, i am also looking for a shop that sell helmets for track and autocross.

Thanks in advance!!:thumbup::thumbup:

Last edited:

Baseballpler

God's Gift
It's ironic that we always wanted to do the opposite and go up to Canada for our birthdays... When you come to Portland, just head straight downtown. Tons of awesome restaurants and bars to choose from. You can literally start at the bottom of Burnside and go all the way up to 23rd and there are 8-10 legit bars in between.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Hope over to Chuckanut drive in Bellingham and ride along the water for a bit. Fun drive with nice views. Otherwise, no really good drives until you go further out of your way into the foothills or over on the peninsula.

Once in Seattle, the Pike/Pine corridor is teaming with good restaurants, bars and activity.