For sale: APR Intercooler and Awe S3 turbo outlet pipe $700

Wtb: plastic fender liners for passenger and driver side
A bag of T25 screws lol
A deep black pearl bumper In good condition with no broken tabs

tishri.elyon

Passed Driver's Ed
FS: CTS Turbo intake - $250 picked up

Originally bought from Modded Euros brand new
Only put around 8k miles on it, decided to go back to stock, only thing missing is 2 hose clamps for the silicone connector to the turbo, which I’m pretty sure you can buy at any hardware store, comes with the secondary air filter for CBFA

PM me for more pics and details.

Here’s a pic:

Bump. Willing to trade for a neuspeed intake, must have Carb sticker or any reasonable offer

vladius

WTS Stock Catback and Detroits

Hey guys selling stock catback exhaust my set of detroit wheels, with tires.

2 wheels are in good condition, 1 has curb rash, 1 has a small dent. The wheel with the dent still rolls straight and true and holds air.

$150 for the wheels, $100 for the catback. Located in LA/San Fernando Valley area.

st1ckyGTI

Ready to race!
Sold!!!
Thank you

Last edited:

twopock

Ready to race!
Price: $8300

Year: 2010
Make: Volkswagen
Model: GTI
Engine: 2.0L 4 cylinder turbo
Transmission: 6-speed automatic DSG
Doors: 4
Miles: 123,650
Color: Carbon Steel Gray Metallic
Title: Clean

Description:
I am the first and only owner of this vehicle. It was purchased brand new in 2010 from Volkswagen of Garden Grove, and has been a reliable daily driver for me ever since. This car is not been in a single accident. The interior is in good condition. Exterior has some minor cosmetic wear such as paint chips and scratches, but I believe that comes naturally with a car that has been driven for 8 years and not garaged often. It drives great and has no problems -- quick, nimble, fun, and practical -- exactly what you expect out of a sporty hatchback. Most of the miles driven on this car were highway miles. The reason I am selling is that I hardly use the car anymore since I live and work in the city now.

Maintenance and repairs:
Always done on time -- oil changes, as well as the major 40K, 80K, and 120K mile maintenance jobs. Replaced rear brake pads and rotors at 83K, and fronts at 94K. Carbon buildup cleaning was done at 100K. Intake manifold was replaced under warranty at 104K. Tires were replaced at 105K with Bridgestone Potenza RE760 225/40/18. Water pump was just replaced last month, and brake fluids were topped off.

Modifications:
Unitronic Stage 1 ECU tune
Koni coilovers (v2)
18" Audi S4 25th Anniversary Edition wheels (18x8 et43)
OEM front lip
OEM rear splash guards
smoked sidemarkers
Morimoto Mini 4.0 projector HID headlights
Audi R8 coil packs
Audi TT strut mounts
window tint (54% front windows, 35% rear windows, 35% hatch)

More photos here:
https://imgur.com/a/YLZAcC1

Last edited:

st1ckyGTI

Ready to race!
FS: 42 Draft Designs 3" MK6 GTI downpipe.

Specs:
Aluminized Steel with protection (ceramic?) coating
3" pipe size
Street versions (200/cell high-flow catalytic)
Resonator
Used around 10,000 miles, but has been sitting in garage for over a year unused and wrapped in plastic.

** I have the flange to connect this to the stock exhaust, I just need to find it. Will include it if I find it, but no guarantees.
Its a $40 part from 42DD **

Located near Norwalk and Downey, will travel if the $$ is offered. I'll go to thousand oaks or SD haha

Price: $350

Pics:

bump and price drop

Jthai

Racing Dash LED license plate lights $20 in San Diego.

Attachments

• FB8DFC86-A35C-4D41-8467-648754660D07.jpeg
    FB8DFC86-A35C-4D41-8467-648754660D07.jpeg
    180.6 KB · Views: 214
  • 5333DA80-BCC3-4FB7-868F-4750CAA0C5E4.jpeg
    5333DA80-BCC3-4FB7-868F-4750CAA0C5E4.jpeg
    205 KB · Views: 220

tishri.elyon

Passed Driver's Ed
FS: Eurojet catless downpipe mated w/ Magnaflow catback, have to sell altogether b/c some pieces are welded on

$350 for everything

Pm me if you need pics or any questions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk