GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Regional Forums > Great Lakes

Old Today, 09:47 AM   #309
Jaber
Modero

Drives: 2013 GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSI_Guy View Post
If I was a kid, I'd be all over that.

"Yeah mom, I can't go to school! Come on, do you want me to get shot?"
*stays home playing video games*

What a dumb idea.
When 9/11 happened, a lot of kids ditched class fort he rest of the day and went home. I went home too, cause #MeTooSheep.

My nephew was over this weekend with my dad, his high school has auto shop class. Don't know WTF they're teaching them, he needed a lot of guidance for the simplest things, using car jack and removing ramzs. Then I'm like, you should use knee pads, protect your knees. "We don't use those in shop class". :facepalm: Sounds like his auto shop class is living in the original Fast & Furious.

#TEAMMINIVAN - BBRT, Banana Bread Racing Team
Jaber is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:37 AM   #310
dustbunny227
Touring Car Newbie

Drives: MK6 UG GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaber View Post
When 9/11 happened, a lot of kids ditched class fort he rest of the day and went home. I went home too, cause #MeTooSheep.

My nephew was over this weekend with my dad, his high school has auto shop class. Don't know WTF they're teaching them, he needed a lot of guidance for the simplest things, using car jack and removing ramzs. Then I'm like, you should use knee pads, protect your knees. "We don't use those in shop class". :facepalm: Sounds like his auto shop class is living in the original Fast & Furious.
My school actually sent anyone who wanted to go home. I got into English class to see the second tower drop. They had the news on in each room.
dustbunny227 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:47 AM   #311
fastlax16
Formula 5000 Driver

Drives: 2016 MK7 R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaber View Post

Most of my high school left on 9/11. We could also see the smoke from the towers where I grew up so bit different I guess.
fastlax16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:57 AM   #312
dustbunny227
Touring Car Newbie

Drives: MK6 UG GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastlax16 View Post
Most of my high school left on 9/11. We could also see the smoke from the towers where I grew up so bit different I guess.
Oh wow. That sounds terrifying.
dustbunny227 is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
#assman, #tun@!$ap3n1sm@st3r, cheeseburger for lunch, chipotle vouchers, diabeetus, frankdoeschichat2k18, franknbeans, frankncheeze, makechichatgreatagain, proud american, tuna raped me @ game stop, tuna raped me @ portillos, whosthreadisitanyways