GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stock gti vs Bmw 335, 350z and G35, Z4 !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddawg777

Passed Driver's Ed
harddrivn or what thinks hes a professor or somethin..he does more reading than driving ..theres always some kind of prick in every forum..we just found ours. hahahha

quarantine

Ready to race!
a GTI could well beat a 350Z or G35 from a dig......and I stress on the word "dig"
I raced a 350Z with an exhaust in my Mini S (stock). 0-80mph. I beat him. maybe he can't drive??

On a highway roll, thats another story

Last edited:

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
i love the "vs" section here mk6.com

grambles423

Automotive Engineer

maddawg777

Passed Driver's Ed
I would LOVE to know what your smoking man. Seems like some really great stuff for the imagination…

ur a fany.. these are not my clips am gona post up my clips soon...i had a clio sport 182 i smoked alot of cars even tho it was only 182 hp ..it was light 980 kg and i had michelin pillot tyres.. every street race has it circumstances some favor some dont it depends how u choose ur races ..i race mostly upto 140 km cuz of the streets we have -traffic light to traffic light by the time those cars i stated heavy cars have launched i already left..they eventualy catch up..its rude and disrespectful the way u talk..before implying am a liar ..u shud ask me about the race u nob

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
ur a fany..

Ow, my freakin' ears! Such profanity!

by the way, I beat a McClaren F1 once in my Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ I6. He was doing about 65 int he right lane, I was doing 70. It was awesome, i totally smoked him. (True story - although I did slow down to gawk and drool for a while before moving on)

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
wait a second wait just a god damn fucking second..

you saw a mclaren f1 in person...... moving?

my head jus splode

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Ow, my freakin' ears! Such profanity!

by the way, I beat a McClaren F1 once in my Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ I6. He was doing about 65 int he right lane, I was doing 70. It was awesome, i totally smoked him. (True story - although I did slow down to gawk and drool for a while before moving on)

Got you beat, saw a lambo riding on the service road next to the interstate going about 45. I KILLED HIM going 70!!!! He had to slow down just to make it around a turn!!!

lulz at this thread. :lol:

maddawg777

Passed Driver's Ed
yea maybe the mc claren wasnt pressing..in those cars u can cruise and keep up with cars like z gti's and g35s etc

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
yea maybe the mc claren wasnt pressing..in those cars u can cruise and keep up with cars like z gti's and g35s etc

Keeping up is not the same as beating them you know that right? I can keep up with every car on the road in traffic on the interstate, passing them is a different story.

I'm still waiting on the vids =] and harddriven to come in here and post his damn car and driver sites up

Status
Not open for further replies.