GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat (#3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
What OT are they on now over there?...........6.....7?

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Pulp is the best part.

thats where all the nutrients is at !! damn now im wishing i had a better breakfast than a bowl of special K with freeze dried strawberries and a banana lolllll.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Same on 350Z motoring. Before the spam owned the site, our OT had over 1,000,000 posts. The moderators like myself and a few others had to delete in chunks since it was eating up too much bandwidth. It was a sad day.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
our off topic chat thread on mkv made it over 1 million views before it got closed hahah...

It literally messed up the whole forum, they had to shut it down...

those trolls are all in troll heaven now though....

I remember the first car forum that I ever started on. It was called ImportAtlanta and it was nothing but e-thugs and internet trolls. Eventually everyone left the site, and now it's down to a few members who post regularly. I mean, they LIVED off the drama. I made some good friends and made some good memories from the meets, but some of the stuff they would post was sooo harsh. I've refused to post on there now. It's not worth it.

09vdubgti

Banned
I remember the first car forum that I ever started on. It was called ImportAtlanta and it was nothing but e-thugs and internet trolls. Eventually everyone left the site, and now it's down to a few members who post regularly. I mean, they LIVED off the drama. I made some good friends and made some good memories from the meets, but some of the stuff they would post was sooo harsh. I've refused to post on there now. It's not worth it.

haha...yea thats the old OT.

One day I just decided to stop posting for a while, and they got a picture of my car with the license plate. They had a family member who was a cop, run my plate and get my whole entire information and used it to make sure I was okay. I was really creeped out when I found out they ran my plates, now they're my best friends haha.

09vdubgti

Banned
haha yea I guess...

Ever since then, im really careful about the pictures I post. All the car pics I take, I either take the plate completely off in photoshop or I add/change the numbers/letters around.

RSC171

GOLFMKV.COM

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
part of me died today............

Status
Not open for further replies.