GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Belgium Slammed Rising Blue GTI

First thing, i got the car for a very nice price and second thing, there are only 30 in the world made. I got the document's...
I was looking for a r20 without result.
For parts it cost me nothing And for labor it's not difficult to make it 4motion... Same with keyless entree or dcc. About the wide fenders, there all shit on the internet.. On the top rubber edge is a problem yes but you can solve it

Why doesn't it cost you nothing? Tu travailles pour une casse? And it's not as straightforward as you may think..

jrokami13

Ready to race!
hah cheap!! i dont think so!! our cars cost much more as in US
this guy is crazy!! the money he spent he could easily bought
a used R here in belgium

on the other site , i really like the blue stitching but still its crazy!!

Brand new MK7 GTI start around 30K Euro at a dealership near me which is like 40K USD. Belgium cheap, yea right! Belgium = Taxes and more taxes especially on cars that make any decent power. Trying to bring my WRX over but the taxes and hassle looks daunting.

I think he's rich to be able to do what he's doing.

Last edited:

Stevanus.D

Ready to race!
First thing, i got the car for a very nice price and second thing, there are only 30 in the world made. I got the document's...
I was looking for a r20 without result.
For parts it cost me nothing And for labor it's not difficult to make it 4motion... Same with keyless entree or dcc. About the wide fenders, there all shit on the internet.. On the top rubber edge is a problem yes but you can solve it

what is actually that you point at in this "only 30 in the world made"?? :iono:

and how can you get the parts for nothing? stolen r20? shittt, ii am hella confused:confused::confused:

anyway, super nice bulid thread espicially those interior works..

Fleron2301

Go Kart Champion
Hey man, je suis Belge aussi... Are you Walloon or Dutch?

Also, if you have any extra money, I don't need much so it'll be cheap to you, I could use some. Thanks :D

Vw-mk6

Passed Driver's Ed
Dutch,living in antwerp.
In Germany they have many test cars. Afterwards, they take all the good parts off and selling it to company's
Rest off the cars will be destroyed

dustinouch

Go Kart Champion
About the wide fenders, there all shit on the internet.. On the top rubber edge is a problem yes but you can solve it

I think I know what you mean, there is a tab that needs to be filed down so the rubber sits flush at the top. I will be able to see for myself though, fenders are arriving today. Thanks!

koyhis1

Brand new MK7 GTI start around 30K Euro at a dealership near me which is like 40K USD. Belgium cheap, yea right! Belgium = Taxes and more taxes especially on cars that make any decent power.

Well thats almost as expensive as used mk6 gti's in Finland :eek:

Vw-mk6

Passed Driver's Ed
Interior work

Vw-mk6

Passed Driver's Ed
BBK audi rs3 are sold

Next update will be soon ready...
New BBK front and rear
Will be same like a friend off mine
Is to show how big the brakes will be

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Are you going to have tires wide enough to support these brakes? Are you also upgrading the master cylinder?

Tiggy1

Go Kart Champion
Sir, i do love what you have done, but see, there is no broken parts. or for that matter, cracked anything. You need to lower lower lower the car to make it slammed many..... try air ride ;)

razr

+50 hp spark plugs
I like what your doing. I just don't like that your trying make people think its an R, just rep it as a GTI