GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2014 Certified Wolfsburg (real price)?

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
got my 13 dsg drivers edition 26,600 ish lots of room to haggle on the 13s atleast in my are aof texas

DE in 2013 has no Dynaudio right? Otherwise an autobahn?

I may look into those... But I feel like deals will get better if I can wait until the mk7s hit the ground... So hard to do without a car.

dead_catz

Ready to race!
DE in 2013 has no Dynaudio right? Otherwise an autobahn?

I may look into those... But I feel like deals will get better if I can wait until the mk7s hit the ground... So hard to do without a car.

no dynadio or push to start which kind of sucks, yeah I had no option >:| totaled and needed a car, they are taking there sweet time on the mk7s

sboskov

Ready to race!
Keep in mind that new cars have much lower interest rates than used cars. In the end even if you pay less for a used car it might end up costing you more after interest. Just my two cents.

Also, if you have a trade in they will get you a better price.

Also, call all dealers around you with in let's say a 100 miles and tell them one dealer is offering you this, what can they offer? Ask for 0% interest, or .9% etc.

Interest is a killer.

Also, here they had new 2013 driver edition dsg for 26.5 plus taxes and fees etc. in the end yes it's like 3.5-4k more for a fully loaded model versus a base model. I think it's worse it, plus you have to think about resale value in a few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk