Two Mk5 pictures in there.

But that R look hot as FUCK.

MrClean

Go Kart Champion
Dayum!

That white/black is HOT!

Love that R.

Thanks for posting all the pics!

Throw some driving impressions to us R-deprived Americans. ;)

Paul_Phoenix

I love everything about the golf R except the front bumper.
It looks to plain. For the kind of money it's going to cost, I would have expected it to look better then that of the lesser golf Gti.I would have expected to see more detailing. Instead the GTI looks more eggressive and more expensive from the front.

My 2cents

MrClean

Go Kart Champion
I love everything about the golf R except the front bumper.
It looks to plain. For the kind of money it's going to cost, I would have expected it to look better then that of the lesser golf Gti.I would have expected to see more detailing. Instead the GTI looks more eggressive and more expensive from the front.

My 2cents

I think some of the subtleness that you refer to is due to the white color, which can understate any sports car. But I like that, white can be understated, classy, sporty and clean all at once.

As for the frontend treatment, I find the huge air intakes for the intercoolers very aggressive and yet still are purposeful. IMHO, any more than what VW has done here and you would have STi or EVO over-the-top styling, which is not the target for the R20.

GTI2007

A lot of countries in Europe don't allow for front side windows to be tinted so that's why VW only gives an option to tint the rear ones