GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 Golf Vs CB7

Status
Not open for further replies.

mk6golfdriver2010

Ready to race!
so me and my buddy were leaving our local car meet. wat better way to do it than with a race home so we jump on I95 and i got my ass handed to me what a shame that was. my mk6 top out at about 122mph while his kept going i believe he said his gauges needle didnt go no more which mean the needle on his gauge pass 130 mph and kept goin until the needle just stop moving so my guess he must of been going 145+ mph and did i mention his CB7 is an automatic. i was in Tiptronic and still got my ass handed to me you got to give to japanese for making fast car its funny how we can spend up to 20k to my are VW fast (turbo, NOS,etc.) and they only spend 5k to 10k on all motor build or some time a turbo and they still fast as fuck lmao

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
i was in Tiptronic and still got my ass handed to me you got to give to japanese for making fast car its funny how we can spend up to 20k to my are VW fast (turbo, NOS,etc.) and they only spend 5k to 10k on all motor build or some time a turbo and they still fast as fuck lmao

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

GTIpilot1

Ready to race!
so me and my buddy were leaving our local car meet. wat better way to do it than with a race home so we jump on I95 and i got my ass handed to me what a shame that was. my mk6 top out at about 122mph while his kept going i believe he said his gauges needle didnt go no more which mean the needle on his gauge pass 130 mph and kept goin until the needle just stop moving so my guess he must of been going 145+ mph and did i mention his CB7 is an automatic. i was in Tiptronic and still got my ass handed to me you got to give to japanese for making fast car its funny how we can spend up to 20k to my are VW fast (turbo, NOS,etc.) and they only spend 5k to 10k on all motor build or some time a turbo and they still fast as fuck lmao

jackgti1

Go Kart Champion

stop using so many fucking periods

What is a CB7?

A CB7 is 1990 to 1993 Honda Accord

:laugh::lol::bellyroll::laugh::lol::bellyroll: :laugh: :lol::bellyroll::laugh::lol::bellyroll:

Thumper

Autocross Champion
stop using so many fucking periods

Took me a second to get the sarcasm. :D Was going to say who cares about the punctuation, the spelling and lack of capitalization made my eyes bleed.

you got to give to japanese for making fast car its funny how we can spend up to 20k to my are VW fast (turbo, NOS,etc.) and they only spend 5k to 10k on all motor build or some time a turbo and they still fast as fuck lmao

Um............

A CB7 is 1990 to 1993 Honda Accord

Yeah, it's not funny that after all is said and done we have a nice car, and they have an early 90s Accord with an engine strapped to it. I hope you are not seriously comparing a new German sport hatch to a 20 year old Japenese box on a price point comparison.

Cause, race car. lol

jaja123

Ready to race!
i was in Tiptronic and still got my ass handed to me you got to give to japanese for making fast car its funny how we can spend up to 20k to my are VW fast (turbo, NOS,etc.) and they only spend 5k to 10k on all motor build or some time a turbo and they still fast as fuck lmao

wtf are you talking about???. This is very invalid info.

And you should have bought a manual. What do you mean you still got your ass handed to you? You still have a conventional auto, whether its in tip, in s mode or in drive does not matter when your going WOT. And your car is limited as you found out or maybe you don't know. Im digging your red painted battery box and grill...NOT.

mk6golfdriver2010

Ready to race!
Yeah, it's not funny that after all is said and done we have a nice car, and they have an early 90s Accord with an engine strapped to it. I hope you are not seriously comparing a new German sport hatch to a 20 year old Japenese box on a price point comparison.

Cause, race car. lol

20 year jap car that can kick a 3 year old german car ass anyday but hey
its just like my buddy said (build not bought and they are not sponser by mommy and daddy) :lol:

wtf are you talking about???. This is very invalid info.

And you should have bought a manual. What do you mean you still got your ass handed to you? You still have a conventional auto, whether its in tip, in s mode or in drive does not matter when your going WOT. And your car is limited as you found out or maybe you don't know. Im digging your red painted battery box and grill...NOT.

the info is very true I have seeing it done and its a shame that a 3, 2 year old german car is getting their ass handed by a 20 year old jap car

Thumper

Autocross Champion
20 year jap car that can kick a 3 year old german car ass anyday but hey
its just like my buddy said (build not bought and they are not sponser by mommy and daddy) :lol:

Dude, are you allowed to be out of the house without a helmet?

Um, I am 35 years old, my "mommy and daddy" haven't paid a bill for me in about 17 years, the last car they "bought" me was when I was 17 and it was a 1979 Honda Accord hatchback worth all of $800. Because I understand the importance of spelling, grammar, and punctuation I have a job that pays extremely well and I can afford to drive a nice car that is plenty fast. Several cars that are plenty fast as it happens.

But hey, sounds to me like you know what you have to do. When are you selling your Golf and grabbing one of those SWEET 91 Accords?? Enjoy that wonderful 90s plastic and 20 years of farts in the seats :rolleyes:

Don't forget your big wing and primer plastic side skirts, good for 30 horsepower easy.

mk6golfdriver2010

Ready to race!
Dude, are you allowed to be out of the house without a helmet?

Um, I am 35 years old, my "mommy and daddy" haven't paid a bill for me in about 17 years, the last car they "bought" me was when I was 17 and it was a 1979 Honda Accord hatchback worth all of $800. Because I understand the importance of spelling, grammar, and punctuation I have a job that pays extremely well and I can afford to drive a nice car that is plenty fast. Several cars that are plenty fast as it happens.

But hey, sounds to me like you know what you have to do. When are you selling your Golf and grabbing one of those SWEET 91 Accords?? Enjoy that wonderful 90s plastic and 20 years of farts in the seats :rolleyes:

Don't forget your big wing and primer plastic side skirts, good for 30 horsepower easy.

W/E dude I'm 25 year old bro and i bought my MK6 cash money homie and for your infomation i was talking about the 16,17,18,etc year old that own evo's bmw,audi's etc because mommy and daddy pay for it and think they are badass because their car came off the factory line alittle fast or got mommy and daddy to buy all this mods and pay someone else to do all the work.....and they call themselve car enthusiast

Status
Not open for further replies.