GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Two free months of Sirius for those who don't subscribe

CLapperhighs

Go Kart Champion
They have instructions on the activation site. Just go to channel 0 on your radio and snap a picture. The VIN worked for the wife's Jetta, but not for my GTI.

Ok sorry I had a stupid moment. Lol I saw that but I was trying to figure out how to tune my fm or am to 0. Hahaha :lol: I forgot I have a sat button. Duh!!

tmiw

Go Kart Champion
They're still calling me anyway from ending the trial that came with the car :lol:

Am I the only one who doesn't seem to get any telemarketing calls from Sirius? They didn't when the one in my (now sold) RNS-315 expired and they didn't when the RNS-510's Sirius trial expired. Granted, they did send me stuff in the mail for a while after the 315's trial expired.

Though that reminds me--I should see if they have a Sirius Traffic/Travel Link only service. I'd definitely pay for that; not so sure about the radio part.

NOLA-Ron

Go Kart Champion
It's 25 bucks for six months. Don't ever pay more for it. It's kinda useless I think unless you like sports. They send me emails, letters, etc. from my fee trail when I got the car. For 2 years now.

I love my sat radio. Never listen to regular radio anymore. And no, I don't listen to sports in my car. Commercial free, awesome rock channels, good techno channels (yes, I listen to techno when driving because racecar), good mix channels.. and did I mention no commercials or DJ bullshit? :D

Veedubgli

Ready to race!
I only extended my free trial because it was $4.99/mo for 6 months. Any more than that and it's not worth it to me. There's barely any channels, and some that I would like I'd have to pay more for because they're premium or whatever.
Needless to say, I barely listen to sat radio and never ever listen to regular radio.....I stick to my iPhone, internet radio, and my SD card. It's nice to always have lots of options though.

SmokeyGTI

Ready to race!
I don't think it's worth it? There's only like 5 hip hop channels? Or I just don't know how to use it? Lol

Exactly WHY I'm getting satellite radio. Every station up here is turning into a hip hop / r&b station or top 40, or a "we play everything" station. Nothing against hip hop but.. I'm more of a country western type of guy myself.

Sent from my Sprint iPhone using Tapatalk

Modshack1

Go Kart Champion
have fun when you guys cancel/membership expires.. they will never ever ever stop calling you....

Or billing you if you make the mistake and give them a credit card. Read their agreement.

Always deal with these jokers by check, even if it costs you the $2 for a hard invoice..

I like their service, Hate their Billing and customer relations

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
The Jason Ellis show is probably the best show on Sirius.

Jason Ellis is great (red dragons), also love Howard Stern's interviews.