GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OZ Michelangelos

drtyjrsy

Ready to race!
I came across these wheels and im kinda back and forth on them. in the us tirerack is the only auth. dealer and they are going to have to be a special order. wanted to see if anyone has or seen these wheels on a VW before i attempt to order them. pictures of them on cars from what i found are hard to come by, the only one i can find is the standard 3/4 shot. maybe there fairly new? thanks!

subacpw

Ready to race!
looking at them, there either going to look really nice on a mkvi or like complete crap. thats my $.02

i think they will prolly look good, its a simple enough design.

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
I'm a fan of em - I'm sure somebody could pshop them onto the car for you. If that resource isn't here, it's available at another forum that is larger and filled with guys that think cars look best with wheels that are cambrered 30 degrees in, cannot be driven without rubbing, and with tires 2" too narrow for the rims. But they can pshop :)

subacpw

Ready to race!
I'm a fan of em - I'm sure somebody could pshop them onto the car for you. If that resource isn't here, it's available at another forum that is larger and filled with guys that think cars look best with wheels that are cambrered 30 degrees in, cannot be driven without rubbing, and with tires 2" too narrow for the rims. But they can pshop :)

but its herra frush yo! yea i kno its hella flush. i like my way better. broseph.

i dont understand how they think that is cool in anyway. should be arrested for the hazard they cause.

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
But it's hella flush, bra.

Mick431

Ready to race!
i wanted these wheels! absolutly loved them and they will look awesome on a mk6 but i didnt because the dealer give me a gd deal on my wheels!!

MrClean

Go Kart Champion
I think they appear to have a good look that will go well with the MK6.

I'd have to see them on the car to know for sure (and definitely before buying), though.

subacpw

Ready to race!
DOOOO IIITTTT!!!
i think it looks secksyy.

just for the love of all things dont go hella flush.

any one else notice the GTI is backwards on the front??

subacpw

Ready to race!
it was flip the car or the wheels good catch. :D

Friend of mine does photography/photoshop. he shows me pictures I tend to look for the tiny stuff that will be bashed when he posts them.

I should have just assumed it was a flip, kinda obvious.