GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Subaru WRX concept

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
The Legacy is also a family sedan designed to target fairly conservative buyers who want a middle of the road inoffensive car.

The WRX/SRI are for a different target market. I think Subbie is smart enough to know the loyalists won't accept just a hood scoop and some gold wheels slapped on an economy car.

right, but the Legacy GT and Spec B existed for a reason ;) there were also STI versions in Japan that never came here.

And the impreza has been economy car that the WRX and STI are built "on top of", just like the Lancer to Evo.

"Subaru... a tradition of pissed off vagina faces"

That said, we loved our poon faced Tribeca a lot, but the MPG was just horrendous.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I would wager that the roofline will not make it into production.

legandrex

Ready to race!
We have owned 3 of the 4 "pissed of vagina faces" above.

B9 Tribeca was way ahead of it's time in 06...I see many similar design traits in current SUV's from Korea and the front end looks great compared to new Jeep Cherokee. We liked ours too and it was very reliable. Gas mileage wasn't great, but it was better than the CX-9 my wife drives now.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
We have owned 3 of the 4 "pissed of vagina faces" above.

B9 Tribeca was way ahead of it's time in 06...I see many similar design traits in current SUV's from Korea and the front end looks great compared to new Jeep Cherokee. We liked ours too and it was very reliable. Gas mileage wasn't great, but it was better than the CX-9 my wife drives now.

To be fair, almost any front end looks great next to a new Cherokee....